Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

45 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Ross Stewart linked with Swansea. Fans reckon it’ll take £15m to prize him away. Reality will likely be £2-3m. Shame.

It's a wonder that they've spent 4 years in the third division with them having so many players who would attract 8 figure transfer fees. 

1 minute ago, Fantail Breeze said:

Why would they sell their best players when they’re owned by the richest child on Earth?

They are still owned by the chuckle brothers [emoji38]

14 minutes ago, Hanshithispantz said:

£15m for a League 1 centre forward [emoji38]

Surely that's just 1 knacker and not an actual shared belief among their fanbase? 

Without looking, I'd guess the latter...

11 hours ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Ross Stewart linked with Swansea. Fans reckon it’ll take £15m to prize him away. Reality will likely be £2-3m. Shame.

Isn't Dele Alli like the last big money League One player and I think he went for £5m.

1 minute ago, Klaus said:

Wigan are fourth with 5 games in hand mind. They might struggle to get automatic promotion now 

They will make the play offs, but the odds of them getting up automatically are not looking good. As we all know the play offs are a total lottery

15 hours ago, Klaus said:

Wigan are fourth with 5 games in hand mind. They might struggle to get automatic promotion now 

Rotherham should go above them with two games in hand but conceded a stupid 90th minute goal to lose. Wigan will go past them by mid February. Also a few clubs with games in hand who can get within 3 points of them. Amusingly if Swansea pinch Stewart you can see them getting dragged right into the mix to stay in the playoff spots.

Edited by Nucasol

The last couple of seasons the mackems have been the ones with games in hand and we know how that ended up...

I think Wigan has the title, but can't be sure Rotherham will get 2nd. Wycombe doing well too.

Think mackems will be in the play offs, but unfortunately still in a good place for automatic.

43 minutes ago, Karjala said:

The last couple of seasons the mackems have been the ones with games in hand and we know how that ended up...

I think Wigan has the title, but can't be sure Rotherham will get 2nd. Wycombe doing well too.

Think mackems will be in the play offs, but unfortunately still in a good place for automatic.

They have just not looked like a team head and shoulders above any other in any of their time in Division 3, I hope they stay there for years , fuck them.