Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

He was some player at Fulham and Celtic. He was like watching one of those slalom skiers bobbing and weaving through players. 

Obviously something has gone wrong if he's signing a six month deal at a League One club, but basically a combination of injuries and stalled momentum. I read reports of his spells abroad as being underwhelming, so this is the very definition of a punt from them. I'd imagine they're looking to replace Broadhead in terms of speed and mobility, so I'll be curious to see how he handles the bruising nature of League One, especially if he' lost a yard due to the hamstring issues. 

I find it more curious what's happening with Defoe. Every fan I know wants him back and yet Johnson seems unconvinced. 

30 minutes ago, Dancing Brave said:

Alcoholic mess is Hank. They think it’s class over there, though.

Edited by Sima

“Hope they get a few injuries, possibly a few beheadings if they don’t win”

Ah, it’s now OK to behead people if it’s Newcastle… absolute fucking deranged bunch on there!

5 minutes ago, HTT II said:

Ah, it’s now OK to behead people if it’s Newcastle… absolute fucking deranged bunch on there!

I read that also. 

Bitter, jealous sad mackem bastards. 

3 hours ago, Danh1 said:

It’s going to hurt them if we somehow stay up like, regardless of what happens to them. 

Their owner can't/won't say how much of the club he owns. 

We may be a mess right now, but the path to a solution is clear and has everyone involved moving in that direction. Sunderland are miles from being near that.

10 hours ago, HTT II said:

They never gave a shit about ME geo-politics ffs, it was always about us.

As far as the average mackem is concerned Saudi Arabia = Muslim. Muslim = Terrorist. Therefore Saudi people = Bad. Then post pics on twitter of various shitbags from Syria/Iraq as a gotcha. 

That's what you get from growing up in a cultural cul-de-sac where your only info comes from tommy robinson book signings in hendon. 

I love how in that entire thread you will find many many of the very things from the classiest fans around that they accuse SA of from many many users who have contributed to that thread, sexism, bigotry, homophobia, xenophobia, hatred, racism and other stuff. They literally have no self awareness. I’d be embarrassed if I was a genuine SAFC fan with that very thread, they have went from one extreme to another, there are even posts referring to certain ‘MAGEDIA’ journalists they are hoping go to SA to cover NUFC going over there to never return…