Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

8 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

I’d like to say we’ve tipped this thick cunt over the edge today, but I think he’ll be providing us with entertainment for a while yet.

Click on his name and then look at his tweets and replies. Literally all about Saudi Arabia. The guy is mentally ill.

11 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

I’d like to say we’ve tipped this thick cunt over the edge today, but I think he’ll be providing us with entertainment for a while yet.

This one has cracked me up, Friday night and trying to get a £300m club kicked out the biggest league in the world. I bet by 10pm is was starting on us in the mirror shadow headbutting 

He just loves being the voice for them. The sad bastard always posts the shite he spouts on twitter onto RTG minutes later so all his mates can like it and pat him on the back. Just an attention seeking arsehole who hates Newcastle so much and has found something to leech onto with regards to human rights. Never a peep regarding human rights before PIF started to show an interest 

31 minutes ago, Gazzaschicken said:

This one has cracked me up, Friday night and trying to get a £300m club kicked out the biggest league in the world. I bet by 10pm is was starting on us in the mirror shadow headbutting 

It doesn’t even make sense - visiting Saudi Arabia isn’t proof of that, and MBS is Chairman of PIF - who own us.  I doubt that the PL’s FPPT missed that fact.

Don’t get me wrong, the ‘separation’ was of course a load of bollocks - of course the KSA govt is effectively owners - but the silly Mackem twat’s ‘gotcha’ isn’t close to being proof of that

17 minutes ago, MarkyMark said:

It doesn’t even make sense - visiting Saudi Arabia isn’t proof of that, and MBS is Chairman of PIF - who own us.  I doubt that the PL’s FPPT missed that fact.

Don’t get me wrong, the ‘separation’ was of course a load of bollocks - of course the KSA govt is effectively owners - but the silly Mackem twat’s ‘gotcha’ isn’t close to being proof of that

Agreed but Luke Edwards was presenting it as a gotcha when it's anything but that 

2 minutes ago, Numbers said:

Looking through his twitter he spends day and night shit talking us, was looking for anything Sunderland related and I struggled.

We've taken over his life, sad cunt.

It’s his daughters/nieces/sons/kidnapped kids in his basement I feel for!

Guaranteed he’s been done for noncing/indecent images of kids/animals or Muslims or likely all 4! If an NUFC fan went on like this absolute creep I’d be hating on the fucker, look at Wraith and the grief he gets and justifiably so, they lap this shit up though. Inbred cunts!

Just now, HTT II said:

It’s his daughters/nieces/sons/kidnapped kids in his basement I feel for!

Imagine being that fucking bloke man, he's 100% is sitting in a bean stained string vest and soiled underkegs typing into his mesh computer from the 90's, hasn't washed in months. Only NUFC on his mind :lol:

10 hours ago, Numbers said:

Imagine being that fucking bloke man, he's 100% is sitting in a bean stained string vest and soiled underkegs typing into his mesh computer from the 90's, hasn't washed in months. Only NUFC on his mind :lol:

We should make it a mission to find out who he really is. RTG style , they like doing that , creepy cunts .

The fewm must be incredible. The majority of both sets of fans revel in the misfortune of their rivals but to be that obsessed takes some level of commitment. 

It's absolutely class. We don't even need to wind him up. NUFC's very existence makes him angry every day :lol: 

Just read over there one of them saying "if they stay up, if they had appointed a better manager than Howe, they'd have kicked on next season, because they didn't, they'll only achieve mid table"

Ask any Newcastle fan if they'd be happy with mid table next season and it'll be a big fat YES!

They're absolutely clueless.

6 minutes ago, Scoot said:

Just read over there one of them saying "if they stay up, if they had appointed a better manager than Howe, they'd have kicked on next season, because they didn't, they'll only achieve mid table"

Ask any Newcastle fan if they'd be happy with mid table next season and it'll be a big fat YES!

All against the backdrop of loads of them wanting the manager sacked every couple of weeks despite being second in the table. Then the rest of them having the temerity to call it "mag behaviour" :lol:

11 minutes ago, Scoot said:

If we’re mid table in the PL at the end of next season I’ll be delighted. Go into the summer and plan kicking into the European spots. Meanwhile Sunderland will either still be in League One or will have just been relegated back to League One from the Championship.