Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

38 minutes ago, Ken Boon said:

Trouble is I don't think he supports SAFC so it may not be,  I'm off to check Billy Pritchard out , this exile cunt will be around him somewhere , we are on to him [emoji38]

3 hours ago, GWN said:

Trouble is I don't think he supports SAFC so it may not be,  I'm off to check Billy Pritchard out , this exile cunt will be around him somewhere , we are on to him [emoji38]

The 1968 will be his year of spawn. So any 53/54 year olds are what you need to look for.

A bloke in his fifties going on like he does, man :lol: 

Just now, Scoot said:

It seems there's bother before nearly every Sunderland game, why exactly? They're proper weirdos like. 

Obviously it's our fault again.

The OP says that it was caused by Portsmouth fans singing before the match. How very dare they?! 

The away day experience at Sunderland compared to Newcastle is like a different world. Be interesting to see what Cambridge fans think when they visit Chickentown. 

2 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

The OP says that it was caused by Portsmouth fans singing before the match. How very dare they?! 

The away day experience at Sunderland compared to Newcastle is like a different world. Be interesting to see what Cambridge fans think when they visit Chickentown. 

I mean, post 37 or 38 in that thread says "hope we battered them"

They just live in a different world completely. Very strange people.

3 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

I imagine they'll think how lucky they have been to have two weekends on the drink in Newcastle in one season. :lol:

13 minutes ago, Scoot said:

It seems there's bother before nearly every Sunderland game, why exactly? They're proper weirdos like. 

Obviously it's our fault again.

I was on the metro into town at about 5:30pm on Saturday. Full of mackems heading back into town and it was edgy as fuck.  

Loads of them openly vaping on the train.

Edited by Sima

Fucking Sunderland :lol:

These bastards really think we have sent in undercover agents whilst we have a PL match on at the same time? And they call us deluded. What a bunch of whoppers. 

Edited by Heron

Another gem from Exile....

"Still trying to convince themselves Beheddie is the man to do the job when deep inside they're crushed they ended up with an out of work relegation winner with the personality of a doughnut and the morals of whore.

I can't wait for Mandy to go Bankrupt, them to get relegated and the Mags trying to rewrite history.

Prior to this they were the most hated club in the UK, very quickly becoming the world and the blood money will run out soon. Hopefully Big Mike has his stake back soon. He's never going away. FTM"

34 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

It's all about the difference between a modern, inclusive, welcoming city, renowned for being a place to have a good time and a depressing hellhole of a backwater, the population stuck with the worst attitudes of the '70s and '80s.

1 hour ago, pedro111 said:

"Still trying to convince themselves Beheddie is the man to do the job when deep inside they're crushed they ended up with an out of work relegation winner with the personality of a doughnut and the morals of whore.

I can't wait for Mandy to go Bankrupt, them to get relegated and the Mags trying to rewrite history.

Prior to this they were the most hated club in the UK, very quickly becoming the world and the blood money will run out soon. Hopefully Big Mike has his stake back soon. He's never going away. FTM"

Well that must make Cambridge and Leeds, whom I've been reading unanimous praise for our fans from just now, are outliers in world football. What's the odds of that? Getting the two sets of fans in world football in 2week period that don't despise us?

The irony of FTM from a bloke who literally is completely maniacally obsessed with TM. "Aye marra f**k that thing I'm constantly posting, tweeting and trolling about all day to the point I don't post about anything else"

Edited by Wolfcastle

1 hour ago, Wolfcastle said:

Well that must make Cambridge and Leeds, whom I've been reading unanimous praise for our fans from just now, are outliers in world football. What's the odds of that? Getting the two sets of fans in world football in 2week period that don't despise us?

The irony of FTM from a bloke who literally is completely maniacally obsessed with TM. "Aye marra f**k that thing I'm constantly posting, tweeting and trolling about all day to the point I don't post about anything else"

As mentioned earlier he has probably been bullied at school by a Newcastle fan or brayed.all over by one. Could also have been that his dad was a Newcastle fan also, who left him and wanted fuck all to to with him after that. As GWN said I don’t even think he is even a mackem fan, as he never posts anything about their club. He’s just latched onto them as he has a platform to rant his weird hatred,!whilst the other performing seals clap their flippers. As for his sudden crusade against the ownership, the weird fucker didn’t say boo about it before it happened and (like the rest), when the whole forum were just laughing when it looked like it had fallen though. Literally nothing was said then about the Saudi state. He’s like a mad Mr Bean.

It does seem they are stuck in a 1970's mentality, some of the stuff they write on RTG is truly nasty, vile and despicable.  They seem to all have very low levels of educational attainment.

This may be due to the 'mackem family' effect.

Q) How do you circumcise a Mackem?

A) Kick his sister in the jaw.

4 hours ago, pedro111 said:

He's going to have a moral dilemma when he realises the mother of his new owner sold just shy of half the family business to Abu Dhabi's Wealth Fund.

50 minutes ago, Thiago said:

He's going to have a moral dilemma when he realises the mother of his new owner sold just shy of half the family business to Abu Dhabi's Wealth Fund.

That got them excited, then a little confused, then happy, then confused again.

If anyone has seen the Stewart Lee bit where he’s talking about Richard Hammond’s conflict about Clarkson’s comments on Gordon Brown - that’s their collective faces on that thread.  

3 hours ago, DMLeazesender said:

It does seem they are stuck in a 1970's mentality, some of the stuff they write on RTG is truly nasty, vile and despicable.  They seem to all have very low levels of educational attainment.

This may be due to the 'mackem family' effect.

Q) How do you circumcise a Mackem?

A) Kick his sister in the jaw.

Definitely stuck in the 70s, which is sad in itself, but then you realise how old they are too.🙄

They're all desperate to be seen as hardmen, and use terms never heard for decades like 'split-arse'.

Let them crack on. A lifetime of fryups and Vaux will see them dying of cirrhosis and jealousy by the kerbside soon enough.