Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, Dancing Brave said:

‘Classy’.

This is what I meant by them getting more and more ridiculous in their attempts to get likes and attention.

No depth they won’t plumb.

Edited by Sima

11 minutes ago, gdm said:

Just had a quick look at RTG. Wow the takeover has broken them.

I like to pop across there for about ten mins every couple of weeks - it doesn't matter where in the thousands of comments on NUFC you start from, the narrative is always the same.  It is funny, and also at the time worrying - they need to step away from football, never mind the internet.  Some of them are on the verge of having an NUFC-related aneurysm

Had to block that Exile on Twitter. Gets so annoying after a while. Was tempted to add a few comments back but it’s not worth taking the bait. He’s an absolute knacker - imagine if he believes his whole narrative when they’re all just a bunch of racist gammons who would be creaming themselves for some Middle East schilling. 

Fuck them. I hope they end up in the national league playing gateshead 

8 minutes ago, ianovthetoon said:

Had to block that Exile on Twitter. Gets so annoying after a while. Was tempted to add a few comments back but it’s not worth taking the bait. He’s an absolute knacker - imagine if he believes his whole narrative when they’re all just a bunch of racist gammons who would be creaming themselves for some Middle East schilling. 

That’s the one thing that instantly stood out to me, what a weirdo that cunt is. There’s no point interacting with people like that 

Edited by gdm

Rarely have a look at this thread as these small time bell ends don't really cross my mind anymore, but they are hilarious. The takeover has finished them, NUFC360 et al's tweets are shared in that thread of theirs as if they're following them all which renders them desperate to spin anything that is done by the club as a negative. Anything NUFC related = bad. Anything SAFC related = good. No inbetweens and no exceptions.

They're creaming themselves stupid at the fact that the deserved criticism that the Saudi regime gets means NUFC gets negative press too, given that they revel at the idea that everyone outside the north east hates Newcastle and everyone loves Sunderland. The aforementioned negative press from the takeover has given them an inkling into the former and they're lapping up every bit of it. It's pathetic really, it's another insight into their gargantuan inferiority complex. The point about anything that NUFC does is bad, that those such as Keith Downie reporting on us more because we're a PL club and have more national attention are 'mags', that they refused when their club was imploding to protest or boycott because it was 'mag behaviour' and that their favourite recent memories of football will more than likely involve us in some way.

Also, would like to know if that Exile cunt cared as much about the human rights of the 15 year old that Adam Johnson stuck his fingers into as much as he apparently does about what he harps on about on there and Twitter, and shows off how mint he is by sharing his tweets. Absolutely tragic.

17 minutes ago, ianovthetoon said:

And lose to Sewpa Kev.

Predictably Lingard is 'bang average' now and yet it will be hysterical to them if this 'bang average' player goes somewhere else.

Its not just that everything is bad re NUFC its got to be the biggest falsified drama they can possibly make of it. Like having the temerity to complain about a situation at Leeds is trying to appropriate Hillsborough, not boycotting and razing the club to the grounds makes us Islamists and Kelly scored a deliberate OG to keep us up (a wonder it was never picked up on by the media or anybody but them then)

Some of them will be normal people in other walks of life and their brains just invert when it comes to anything NUFC like some sort of osmosis and makes it worse than the full-on psychos that post exclusively re NUFC.

Edited by Wolfcastle

Just now, Wolfcastle said:

Predictably Lingard is 'bang average' now and yet it will be hysterical to them if this 'bang average' player goes somewhere else.

Its not just that everything is bad re NUFC its got to be the biggest falsified drama they can possibly make of it. Like having the temerity to complain about a situation at Leeds is trying to appropriate Hillsborough, not boycotting and razing the club to the grounds makes us Islamists.

Some of them will be normal people in other walks of life and their brains just invert when it comes to anything NUFC like some sort of osmosis and makes it worst than the outright crazies like Exile and some other c**t that posts exclusively re NUFC.

I look forward to the discrediting of a League or FA Cup should we be lucky enough to win one in the next 5 years. :lol:  

Just now, Wolfcastle said:

Predictably Lingard is 'bang average' now and yet it will by hysterical to them if this 'bang average' player goes somewhere else.

Its not just that everything is bad re NUFC its got to be the biggest falsified drama they can possibly make of it. Like flying a plane to abuse Bradley Lowrey when it was in support of, having the temerity to complain about a situation at Leeds is trying to appropriate Hillsborough, not boycotting and razing the club to the grounds makes us Islamists.

Some of them will be normal people in other walks of life and their brains just invert when it comes to anything NUFC like some sort of osmosis and makes it worst than the outright crazies like Exile and some other c**t that posts exclusively re NUFC.

I’ve got some good friends who are mackems. We have great banter. Even a group chat set up where we give each other dogs abuse. But when it comes down to it they actually wish us well (through gritted teeth) because they know in the long term it will benefit them  through interest in the north east football scene. 

It’s good craic. I’ve taken plenty abuse from them (not as much as I’ve given). That’s what it’s all about. Football is a hobby, a side interest from the usual stuff like work and family. If it consumes them that much that they have to try miserably to manipulate Middle East geopolitics to score a few points then they probably need some sort of help. 

3 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

If we ever win a cup or a title in the coming years they'll convince themselves it was lucky in some way. If we signed Haaland or his equivalent they'd convince themselves he's shit. They're fucking pathetic.

They’ll pretend it doesn’t count, because we bought it and didn’t earn it “the proper way”. :lol:

Really hope that we pass their 6 league titles at some point in my life. I think that, the 9-1 win in 1927 and having a bigger record attendance are the three things they cling on to.

Bunch of absolute mentalists. 

1 minute ago, Danh1 said:

They’ll pretend it doesn’t count, because we bought it and didn’t earn it “the proper way”. :lol:

Really hope that we pass their 6 league titles at some point in my life. I think that, the 9-1 win in 1927 and having a bigger record attendance are the three things they cling on to.

Imagine if we beat them 10-0, passed their records on attendance and titles in the same season. I reckon it would finish most of them off completely 

3 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

If in the not so distant future we're battling it out with Man City for the league, if Man City pipped us to it they'd rub it in our faces and cream themselves at the fact that we didn't win it. If we won it they'd perpetuate a narrative of it being a disgrace to football that such torrid human rights abusers were allowed in the PL in the first place without any irony whatsoever.

Edited by HaydnNUFC

13 minutes ago, Wolfcastle said:

Its not just that everything is bad re NUFC its got to be the biggest falsified drama they can possibly make of it. Like having the temerity to complain about a situation at Leeds is trying to appropriate Hillsborough, not boycotting and razing the club to the grounds makes us Islamists and Kelly scored a deliberate OG to keep us up (a wonder it was never picked up on by the media or anybody but them then)

Some of them will be normal people in other walks of life and their brains just invert when it comes to anything NUFC like some sort of osmosis and makes it worse than the full-on psychos that post exclusively re NUFC.

I know they love their mental gymnastics but it's incredibly hard to justify saying that a footballer who over the last 7 seasons has played 240 matches, mostly for Man Utd, and scored 44 goals from midfield won't improve us and be a good signing.

12 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

Leicester beating Southampton 9-0 to break their record wounded them.

2 hours ago, Danh1 said:

The 9-1 was 1909........we won the league. Always getting the last laugh.

2 hours ago, madras said:

The 9-1 was 1909........we won the league. Always getting the last laugh.

To a man they used to refute my assertion that “You could beat us 9-1 every year if at the end of the season we were the champions”.

They’d rather look an absolute moron (just as well) than agree with a Newcastle United supporter.