Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

I can’t believe they’re so shocked, considering the salmon pants wearing Thatcher worshipper has been at numerous games sat next to Richy Not-so-Rich and was recently “promoting” them abroad. :lol:

Them Mags are gullible though. 

There's an amusing thread on there about whether they'd want Ashley to take them over.

The ones with any brains say no, and the rest say he's a great businessman because that's what they've been saying all these years and have therefore persuaded each other that it's true. 

You can feel them wrestling with this internal dilemma, like toddlers. Apparently, they just want a bit of transparency and some good football, which he would bring. I know.

There's also a fake Newcastle fan on there blaming Keegan for ruining Ashley's reputation among fans.

In other news, looks like the great businessman may have lost c.£30m on another one of his investments, Studio Retail Group, an online retailer he bought into which has gone into administration. He is mystified and angry, according to the Times.

3 minutes ago, nufcjb said:

I genuinely hope theyndon't go out of business. Instead, I just want them to be irrelevant. Leafue 1 or League 2, with no hope.

Aye, like as funny as it would initially be, I don't really want them to fold altogether. Would much rather them be stuck in the National League, their fanbase still banging on about how actually they are still somehow the bigger team. 

1 hour ago, Abacus said:

There's an amusing thread on there about whether they'd want Ashley to take them over.

The ones with any brains say no, and the rest say he's a great businessman because that's what they've been saying all these years and have therefore persuaded each other that it's true. 

You can feel them wrestling with this internal dilemma, like toddlers. Apparently, they just want a bit of transparency and some good football, which he would bring. I know.

There's also a fake Newcastle fan on there blaming Keegan for ruining Ashley's reputation among fans.

In other news, looks like the great businessman may have lost c.£30m on another one of his investments, Studio Retail Group, an online retailer he bought into which has gone into administration. He is mystified and angry, according to the Times.

I'd love to see the 'I don't know what they think he did wrong, he ran the club well' types turn if he actually did take over their club.

Although to some degree he probably would be good for them, they could do with an owner that won't pander to them.

Edited by Jackie Broon

1 hour ago, Manxst said:

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/play-off-final.1572629/

outsung by both Portsmouth and Charlton at Wembley because the Mackems “were tired”. 😂

pmsl - too fucking 'tired'

If they get knackered travelling to London that's maybe one of the reasons we've never seen a mackem in Milan....3 hour flight man, I'd never have the energy to cheer me team after a journey like that [emoji38]

Just forgetting their favourite ever things -  6 in a row, us getting relegted, finishing ahead of us and being competitive for the only times bar 99-01 since 1992 - all delivered by Ashley (what a complete coincidence), to promote Ashley as a potential new owner?!

We were wrong to be upset by all that and as he was doing a good job all along, that ought to mean they were wrong to be so happy about things, yet wont.

Could they be more mackem?!

Edited by Wolfcastle