Sunderland

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Also noticed these cheeky cunts charging £10 for a reserve game against us, every other game has been £3.

Not a game I think any of our fans are up for tbh .

Edited by GWN

That flag will look great when six of them have to prop it up over 150 empty seats. 

"No blood on our hands". Plenty of blood on (redacted) Johnsons (redacted) when he pulled it out of a (redacted)teen year old lasses (redacted)? And you all loved it?

Paulo DiCanio. Self proclaimed fascist. sunderlin? Get to fuck.

Hearing the Gillingham fans them a guard of honour from getting off their buses. How do they manage to be so cool and stylish but nails hard all at once locals asked themselves before breaking into tears at mere thought they might never see such class again.

3 minutes ago, Disco said:

Hearing the Gillingham fans them a guard of honour from getting off their buses. How do they manage to be so cool and stylish but nails hard all at once locals asked themselves before breaking into tears at mere thought they might never see such class again.

:lol:

:D  Guess who posted this... a clue is, his username has a number in it :lol:

"I have no doubt in my mind this is a f***ing scam. I wouldnt be surprised if Ashley was behind it. Its definitely not going to be what these murdering sympathisers think it is. Honestly I've known many Mags for many years and they're are going on like absolute arseholes. Good lads with good jobs and families. It's f***ing disgusting but hilarious.

I hope they get dogs abuse at every game. They've lost the f***ing plot. Dear me. And don't get me started on the journalists. They really want to watch their backs once they go with the way the wind is blowing and criticise them. It'll happen when they don't spend what they're expecting. f***ing barmy"

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/all-nufc-and-sportwashing-stuff-in-here-threads-will-be-merged.1562234/page-56#post-34771904