eFootball (PC / Console / Mobile, F2P)

PES is now eFootball. Coming this autumn. It will be a free-to-play, cross-platform, festival of micro-transactions football.

efootball-roadmap_en.jpg

OLD SHIT:

Spoiler

PES 2019 "Official Reveal" was today.

Highlights:

• David Beckham is in it again
  • Coutinho is on the cover
  • There is snow now
  • no more CL licenses
  • no switch version
  • " there are 11 new skill traits for players, which should hopefully add variety and individuality"
  • there are probably some new licenses, likely the thai league and indian league or some shit
  • MASTER LEAGUE IMPROVEMENTS : theyre introducing clean sheet bonuses

le sigh

Edited by SEMTEX

:lol: Hardly played it last year, think I just don't care about football games anymore sadly.

Same.

Still end up buying one mind. Then I import all the kits and get it reaaaaaal sexy, then I never actually play. It's great.

I blame online play. Online leagues could be fucking class in a football game, and should probably be their bread and butter. But they forgoed addictive, RL-linked sexy football in exchange for some monstrous cash grab.

I undersold the lols to the cleansheet comment as well. Their official reveal comment was:

"Improved negotiation system and budget management. Added a re-sell and clean sheet options so that strategy is needed not only on the pitch but also with club management."

Fucking strategy! That's real strategy lads. Clean sheet bonuses. Pls ignore that a 13 year old Totti is tearing up Serie A, for it is snowing, and that 2-0 win just cos you £300.

I undersold the lols to the cleansheet comment as well. Their official reveal comment was:

"Improved negotiation system and budget management. Added a re-sell and clean sheet options so that strategy is needed not only on the pitch but also with club management."

Fucking strategy! That's real strategy lads. Clean sheet bonuses. Pls ignore that a 13 year old Totti is tearing up Serie A, for it is snowing, and that 2-0 win just cos you £300.

:anguish: can they just fix this?

On the subject of PES I'm still playing PES 17. Did a Master League playing nothing other than players over 30. Ended up with a class team that's a real challenge to win stuff with.

Torres, Hulk, Lallana, Sneijder, Cassano, David Silva, Mascherano, Montolivio. Also had 44 year old Ze Roberto for a few seasons.

Guest firetotheworks

2018 was the first one I've played since 2008, so the improvement was massive, like. It's still nowhere near the heady days of 4, 5, and 6, but it's easily the best football game I've played since FIFA 12.

Yeah the gameplay actually improves every year unlike FIFA where they just stopped caring now they have a game mode that just guarantees them billions without even trying.

But it’s becoming more and more barebones in terms of licenses, etc every year and it really is only going backwards there. Konami as a company are a dead horse really and PES is one of the few things they have left that is profitable. As soon as it stops being profitable enough it will be pulled and everything shut down. Then that is end of all football games for the generation that still appreciated offline football simulators.

Was a nice coupe of decades while it lasted is what we’ll say.

Looks like we're getting: Allsvenskan, Russian Premier, Ekstraklasa, Danish and Turkish Super Leagues. Also, Tippeligaen (Norway)

Not exactly mind blowing, but more leagues is good no matter what.

Looks like we're getting: Allsvenskan, Russian Premier, Ekstraklasa, Danish and Turkish Super Leagues. Also, Tippeligaen (Norway)

Game for a bash on the Russian Premier for sure.

Konami don't have the clout to compete with EA for the 'big' leagues but I'd be really happy with those additions. Adds a little more depth to the game, really. Where did you hear this?

• 2 weeks later...
  • SEMTEX changed the title to eFootball (PC / Console / Mobile, F2P)