eFootball (PC / Console / Mobile, F2P)

12 hours ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

What was their blunder?

They've decided that on PC if they release a FIFA22 normally, some people won't have the right specs to play it. So their answer to that is to do what they do with Nintendo versions. FIFA22 on the PC is just going to be FIFA21 again but with the squads updated.

So now instead of losing sales from some people not being able to play it, they'll just lose almost all the sales instead. 

#eFootball ™ cross-platform online matches will be further improved with a new engine and adjusted to take *full* advantage of each platform.

In addition, offline modes such as "Master League" will be sold in the future as optional DLC on all compatible devices.

4 hours ago, Slim said:

#eFootball ™ cross-platform online matches will be further improved with a new engine and adjusted to take *full* advantage of each platform.

In addition, offline modes such as "Master League" will be sold in the future as optional DLC on all compatible devices.

That is good, but if it is going to be fully compatible with mobile phones I don't have high hopes for it.

I assumed it was too optimistic, but seeing as PES 21 was just squad updates from 20, I was hoping they would spend the time to give Master League some serious attention and add/improve:

- More leagues & divisions

- Revamped (more realistic) transfer system 

- Players being able to develop team roles on AI teams 

- Regens instead of old players re-appearing as 16 year olds

- Youth teams to mainly have players of same nationality as the team

- Deeper training options & possibiliy to track progress/improvements of players

- Dynamic potential & stagnation (right now every player will start to decline at the same age based on which position they are categorised as)

- More staff options which can affect f.ex training effectiveness, revenue, scouts finding better talent etc

- Ability to upgrade stadium & facilities which again affects training effectiveness, revenue, reputation etc

- New UI where you have easier access to stats, tables, schedule & news

It's long list but I can't believe it is something that would be incredibly difficult to add, especially with one additional year to work on. Most of this was part of career mode in Fifa 10 or 11 before they started to dumb it down to focus on FUT. I just can't see PES ovetaking Fifa in multiplayer so it's a bit baffling that PES doesn't try to capitalise on dissapointed Fifa offline mode players instead of trying to directly compete with them on online mode.

15 hours ago, Conjo said:

That is good, but if it is going to be fully compatible with mobile phones I don't have high hopes for it.

I assumed it was too optimistic, but seeing as PES 21 was just squad updates from 20, I was hoping they would spend the time to give Master League some serious attention and add/improve:

- More leagues & divisions

- Revamped (more realistic) transfer system 

- Players being able to develop team roles on AI teams 

- Regens instead of old players re-appearing as 16 year olds

- Youth teams to mainly have players of same nationality as the team

- Deeper training options & possibiliy to track progress/improvements of players

- Dynamic potential & stagnation (right now every player will start to decline at the same age based on which position they are categorised as)

- More staff options which can affect f.ex training effectiveness, revenue, scouts finding better talent etc

- Ability to upgrade stadium & facilities which again affects training effectiveness, revenue, reputation etc

- New UI where you have easier access to stats, tables, schedule & news

It's long list but I can't believe it is something that would be incredibly difficult to add, especially with one additional year to work on. Most of this was part of career mode in Fifa 10 or 11 before they started to dumb it down to focus on FUT. I just can't see PES ovetaking Fifa in multiplayer so it's a bit baffling that PES doesn't try to capitalise on dissapointed Fifa offline mode players instead of trying to directly compete with them on online mode.

It feels like you're looking for FM more than FIFA/PES after reading that list [emoji38]

Well yeah, maybe :lol: Maybe it sounds like more than it is. I just remember playing Fifa 2010 or 11 where you could take a lower league club and improve training facilities, coaching staff, scouting staff, stadium etc (for a fee) which was very satisfying. It wasn't very complex. Just a few sliders where you could upgrade the various things until the slider bar was maxed out, and in turn you got more gate money, more effective training for the players etc. Nothing complex like setting up training schedules etc like FM. Just something to get a more immersive career mode experience.

You'd think it should be possible with relatively little effort seeing as they managed to do it 10 years ago.