Rumor is there was a better/newer version given to the Youtubers and will be released in Oct.  No idea why that one was not just released anyway.

I will give it a try in a few months and see where we are at.

Apparently they played on a build where they had implemented what was called weighed passing on PES 20/21 which is not available at the moment. 

I'm more and more impressed day by day. How it is possible, for a company that has made football sims since 1995 and has taken the unusual step of skipping releasing a game a year in order to focus 100% on their 2022, to fuck up a game so badly.

It is so bad, I cannot think other than that in a dusty room at Konami there is a very promising PES 22 build lying around, scrapped 10-12 months ago due to sudden change in strategy to focus more on the mobile market and we got served this half baked moose cake instead.

34 minutes ago, Conjo said:

Apparently they played on a build where they had implemented what was called weighed passing on PES 20/21 which is not available at the moment. 

I'm more and more impressed day by day. How it is possible, for a company that has made football sims since 1995 and has taken the unusual step of skipping releasing a game a year in order to focus 100% on their 2022, to fuck up a game so badly.

It is so bad, I cannot think other than that in a dusty room at Konami there is a very promising PES 22 build lying around, scrapped 10-12 months ago due to sudden change in strategy to focus more on the mobile market and we got served this half baked moose cake instead.

Think you might be right on the change of strategy.

12 hours ago, Anderson said:

There was talk of Konami abandoning console development for mobile games a few years back too, wasn’t there?

Forgot they skipped a proper release last year for this too. :lol: 

And Pachinko machines. They'll release them till the end of time.

Just going to play the old one. It's not perfect but miles ahead of this turd. Cyberpunk and Evo what a disappointment. Will try again if they can sort it out in a few months but this is a poor, poor start.

Demo version has always been like that. Konamilogic.

45 mins was all it took for me to be done with it. Hope it's better on release and subsequently made better throughout the cycle, but not holding any hopes. Genuinely can't believe how bad it is.

• Rich changed the title to eFootball
On 06/11/2021 at 03:22, Conjo said:

Full release delayed until spring 2022. At this point they should just scrap the year in the game's name and call it eFootball 1.

Mad to think they have been working on it for 2 years.  Now 3.  

Would say this is actually worse than Cyberpunk.