eFootball

SEMTEX

The more I think about it the more I'm on board with this weird modular approach. I just the pricing is right and they don't screw themselves by releasing the career mode / master league DLC for something ridiculous like £25.

Got myself a decent side on the go now. Remembered I held onto a few of those gifted trainers, so loaded them into two standard Gavi and Riqi Puig cards. I like the way the play style affects stats too - got my squad up to 100 on the 'quick counter' play style and it's increased all my players overall ability. I reckon that's way more important than upping individual player stats.

8 hours ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

The more I think about it the more I'm on board with this weird modular approach. I just the pricing is right and they don't screw themselves by releasing the career mode / master league DLC for something ridiculous like £25.

Got myself a decent side on the go now. Remembered I held onto a few of those gifted trainers, so loaded them into two standard Gavi and Riqi Puig cards. I like the way the play style affects stats too - got my squad up to 100 on the 'quick counter' play style and it's increased all my players overall ability. I reckon that's way more important than upping individual player stats.

I'd happily pay £25 and more if it's a huge improvement on previous Master League modes. If it's the same as usual, I'm not sure I'd buy it for more than £1,

11 hours ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

What’s the main format, online matches like FIFA Seasons, or more like Ultimate Team?

Ultimate Team, but you don't need to put a penny in to build a decent side quite quickly.

• 2 weeks later...

Started a team, haven’t played a game yet. Signed Torreira and Puig for midfield, brought Hatem in from the cold. 

Need to understand a bit more how to pick the right players. They all seem to go down in rating when I put them in, so I’m missing stuff about formations, chemistry or something. 

Cheers, worked it out eventually. 

Got a decent possession team going, winning quite regularly in D8 of the league but I don’t want to accept promotion too fast. 

Can’t really earn coins very fast though, seem to be stuck buying players in the 50k range. 

Had to go to 3-1-4-2 so I can pack the centre of the pitch, seems to be the way everyone attacks, and the only way to threaten the goal while playing possession. 

See if it stands up to the higher divisions. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So annoying can't play against or in a co op with mates. 2 of my mates played evo all the time but barely played this version.

I've played about 20 online games. Which isn't that many considering how much I play PES. Record is good on it. I've been always been around 60% win percentage playing online

The gameplay is good but the lack of functionality is poor. Just not playing as much as usual.

Edited by samptime29

I’ve reached the point where there’s not much point playing any more. Only way to get a top team is just to have the same 6 players as everyone else, so there’s not really much excitement in that. 

Edited by AyeDubbleYoo