eFootball

SEMTEX

Didn't enjoy the demo, felt like every player had athritis.

Used to be a pes man till.about 2008 when it turned to shit.

Fifa for me now.

It's been quality for at least two years now man you cracker.

Guest firetotheworks

Aye, 2009 to 2014 FIFA had it's problems but was a good game in the main, PES is the better game now. Last one I played until 2018 was 2008 as well, so I did similar to you.

Fifa '12 was the pinnacle of the series. Fantastic game.

These days PES is just getting better and better. Really enjoying the demo. For those that have it on Steam there's a trainer out there that changes the match length to whatever you want.

Guest firetotheworks

Playing with Dortmund on FIFA '12 is probably the most fun I've ever had playing a football game like.

Fifa '12 was the pinnacle of the series. Fantastic game.

These days PES is just getting better and better. Really enjoying the demo. For those that have it on Steam there's a trainer out there that changes the match length to whatever you want.

You see, I owned the last two, and I just barely played them. It's not all PES's's' fault, a lot of it is due to my general apathy for the game o'football, but all the stupid shit around PES certainly doesn't help.

What I want, is to be able to dip into a career mode, and to feel like there's some sensible progression and/or challenge. I don't want to boot up, start playing and then get constantly enraged by how I have to interact with the game, and I realllly don't want for the immersivity to be dumped out the window every 2 minutes due to some stupid announcement, stupid transfer, and of course, motherfucking stupid 16 year old Totti lookalike called Totti with the same stats as Totti. For a tenth of the price.

Didn't enjoy the demo, felt like every player had athritis.

Used to be a pes man till.about 2008 when it turned to s***.

Fifa for me now.

Lol.

:mung:

Fifa is absolute gash man.

Opinions and things.

Fifa's gameplay is wank. That's a fact.

Demo seems decent, love playing with Barca in the Nou Camp.

How quick does a PS4 patch usually come out after release? Might buy it this year but couldn’t deal with the unlicensed kits.

Guest firetotheworks

After a little bit more time with this I think it's worse than 2018 for one main reason - through balls seem to be broken. Even when I just want to do a little one-two or play the ball into space to the player nearest to me, far too often the through ball is aimed directly to my forwards, even when you don't hold it down. I don't know why it's changed because it wasn't broken in 2018, but it's changed and it's a bit broken.

Guest firetotheworks

Have they started from scratch or something? Surely they could have just used 2018 and made tony adjustments considering there was barely anything wrong with it.

Guest firetotheworks

It takes a couple of games to notice the difference, but you'll quickly see the difference with the through balls.

Tbh I thought the through balls last year were overpowered, I could  go from my own keeper to scoring a goal just by pressing the through ball button. I don't know what it was like in past years as this was the first I've played properly in about a decade, but I noticed it straight away.

That's not on the easy difficulty either I should add.