2018 - Finished

I've played my three hours (and completed the demo last year).

Really like it. Love the art style and the dialogue is pretty decent and not too much of the cliche jrpg stuff. Only thing I'm not sure about is how this actually transitions into a bigger overarching story between the characters as there is no hint of anything so far.

• 2 years later...
4 hours ago, Mike said:

:lol: God we really just do not give a fuck anymore, huh?

What have they fucking done to Rainbow Six.

Fortnite devs took over the team :(

With so many games being delayed and so many rumours flying around there are very little ‘Megaton’ announcements anymore.

Ubisoft as one of the biggest publishers there gave us what? Some wank movie tie-in and Mario Rabbids 2? Boring.

COVID has kinda fucked everything. No E3 last year and has the majority of the stuff announced in 2019 come out? Things were getting delayed like mad last year and some games that were supposed to be out by now like the new Horizon game don't even have a release date. Are Sony doing anything this week? I know they don't do E3 anymore but are they doing their own?

Rainbow 6: Extraction :lol:

So what makes Siege so good? The PvP competitiveness. No two matches are the same. Okay so let's set the next game against AI controlled aliens. Stonks.

2 minutes ago, 54 said:

I'm here for Outer World 2.

Why? What grabbed you in 1? I barely remember it aside from being like "This could be better.."

Just now, Mike said:

Why? What grabbed you in 1? I barely remember it aside from being like "This could be better.."

Its been a while since I played it, but just loved the story then quirkiness of it, the humor and the art style, gameplay was a bit ropey, and was buggy. Was like Mass Effect meets Fallout. 

Was the game that got me back into gaming, hadn't completed a game in like 4 years prior to finishing The Outer Worlds. 

• Andy changed the title to 2018 - Finished