Cyberpunk 2077

Mole_Toonfan

There were loads of 5 x 5 digit codes on that trailer too.  They must redeem on XBL for something?

EDIT - Just read that they were Witcher III GOTY codes.  Nice.

Cyberpunk 2077 is a narrative-driven, open world RPG set in the most vibrant and dangerous metropolis of the future — Night City. You play as V, a hired gun on the rise, who just got their first serious contract. In a world of cyberenhanced street warriors, tech-savvy netrunners and corporate life-hackers, today is your first step to becoming an urban legend. Cyberpunk 2077 is set in the same universe as Mike Pondsmith's classic pen & paper RPG system, Cyberpunk 2020.

This implies to me that you create your own character like Mass Effect and Shepherd and not a set character like Geralt in Witcher.

I personally prefer set characters but i trust they'll make it work.

:lol:

They actually put a hidden message in the trailer.

http://is2.4chan.org/v/1528668388423.jpg

The response to microtransactions  :smitten:

:lol: Witcher was amazing but that company absolutely loves the smell of their own farts a bit too much.

Trailer was just generic sci-fi claptrap I thought :lol: doesn't stand out as anything that hasn't been done before, but then neither did The Witcher... Very much remains to be seen whether they can make a great game that isn't swords, monsters and magic though.

Yesterday was the first I'd ever heard of this, ngl. :lol: Reading up about it though and seeing how long it's been development for I can totally understand the hype. It looks unreal, and like a sort of Blade Runner-esque world and role the player takes on. Looks class.

Trailer was just generic sci-fi claptrap I thought :lol: doesn't stand out as anything that hasn't been done before, but then neither did The Witcher... Very much remains to be seen whether they can make a great game that isn't swords, monsters and magic though.

Aye I thought the same. I'm exited for the game but I was more excited before that trailer, I'll admit :lol:

How was the Witcher generic though?  It was different fantasy compared to most fantasy media.

Won't really argue if the trailer was though because I don't know enough to talk about it.

Concept seems interesting. Trailer was pretty much what most E3 showings are which is a video and not a game. Afraid I can't really read anything into that and I'll not be getting excited until I see what the actual game is like. Hopefully they'll have some game play in the next few days.

They said they'll be a lot more information over the coming days as they "couldn't really explain the game in 2 mins."

Remains to be seen if that's actual game play or just press playing the game and describing what the saw.

How was the Witcher generic though?  It was different fantasy compared to most fantasy media.

I didn't say The Witcher was generic tbf, I said it wasn't something that hadn't been done before.