Cyberpunk 2077

Mole_Toonfan

Trailer was just generic sci-fi claptrap I thought :lol: doesn't stand out as anything that hasn't been done before, but then neither did The Witcher... Very much remains to be seen whether they can make a great game that isn't swords, monsters and magic though.

How was the Witcher generic though?  It was different fantasy compared to most fantasy media.

I didn't say The Witcher was generic tbf, I said it wasn't something that hadn't been done before.

Fair enough, my bad.

I think Andy means in regards to other Sci Fi media, I don't really know enough to really debate it though.

Only thing I've read is the trailer is apparently really faithful to the source material when it comes to the atmosphere, themes and the world itself.

I can't think of another game that looks like Cyberpunk in that trailer, mind.

The ideas, visuals and characters in the trailer just didn't feel very original to me, really, not in a gaming sense just in general sci-fi media. It felt a little cliched without me really being able to say "it reminds me specifically of this game/movie/whatever". I can't really put my finger on it :dontknow:

Don't usually bother with breakdowns but this is very good if anyone is interested, specifically as he seems to have a lot of experience with the Pen and Paper RPG the game is based on.

Gives a lot of insight to what is really going on, even if this is taking place over 50 years after the Pen and Paper game does.

Don't usually bother with breakdowns but this is very good if anyone is interested, specifically as he seems to have a lot of experience with the Pen and Paper RPG the game is based on.

Gives a lot of insight to what is really going on, even if this is taking place over 50 years after the Pen and Paper game does.

:lol: Holy shit 30 minutes.

Guest firetotheworks

I like how the Trauma Team sounds a bit like a modern day version of pressing A on Streets of Rage. :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

Fucking hell, CDPR LOVE showing off about how mint they are by answering questions no one even asked them though. :lol: They're basically the virtue signallers of video game development.

'This morning my teacher asked me whether we're going to have microtransactions and I said "What!? In a single player RPG!? Are you crazy!?" and the whole class got up and applauded'

Fucking hell, CDPR LOVE showing off about how mint they are by answering questions no one even asked them though. :lol: They're basically the virtue signallers of video game development.

'This morning my teacher asked me whether we're going to have microtransactions and I said "What!? In a single player RPG!? Are you crazy!?" and the whole class got up and applauded'

:lol:

:lol: until they start being cunts I'm OK with it.

Weren't they recently accused of being massive slave drivers and being one of the worst developers to work for in the entire industry? ;)

:lol: I’ll give them a lot of leeway for the fact they seem dedicated to not being arseholes in terms of game development but it’s hard to disagree with this. They’re riding the wave.

:lol: They're insufferable as fuck, but Witcher 3 was so good.