Cyberpunk 2077

Mole_Toonfan

Guest firetotheworks

Oh I see she's come up with a *checks clipboard* original Twitter joke about checking a clipboard before making another shit point.

I wish they'd all fuck right off with their shite, unoriginal, recycled jokes like. It's almost as pathetic as their insistence that every conceivable representation should be included in every game.

Guest firetotheworks

Okay, where do I vote Trump?

I don't even necessarily disagree, I'm just so fatigued with the same shit craic being recycled like it's witty and original, the exact same use of language, the same incredulity over fucking everything without even having the full information available, the same outright denial of science, the same desperation to frame (a word they fucking love) any counterargument as bigotry, the same piggybacking of social causes onto mediums the Twitter rabble don't even care about beyond their agenda and have zero knowledge on *ahem James Bond*. I'm just fucking done with it, basically. Considering Cyberpunk has body and gender modification, it's been suggested that you could choose a gender and then go from there, but no, that's not good enough, apparently the menu screen should have multiple choices for gender at the start because EVERYONE HAS ALWAYS BEEN THEIR CHOSEN GENDER.

c81556188d95697f631d9957533a8538.jpg

Yeah I'm pretty sure they said there's a lot of choice when it comes to body and gender modification. I'd understand the concern if the game is out in 3 months but it isn't but even then it's stupid.

That's ignoring the PC bullshit obviously though which is getting quite tiresome, there was a similar outrage to Witcher 3 if memory serves about racial diversity.

Also quite clearly people are massively overreacting to this gameplay demo, it was clearly designed to show how some of the systems work and the general vision for the product. I'm sure there's tonnes of shite in the final game which they haven't even mentioned.

But this is why Rockstar are so careful with showing gameplay, quite clearly the general public do not know how to react to works in progress.

I'm just generally getting sick and tired of literally everything being politicized, its just draining and annoying, and at at times feels like you're not allowed to relax. I play games to escape reality, but nope not allowed to do that anymore.

I'm just generally getting sick and tired of literally everything being politicized, its just draining and annoying, and at at times feels like you're not allowed to relax. I play games to escape reality, but nope not allowed to do that anymore.

Not quite the same but I've seen people complaining the demo has too much swearing in it :lol:

Not sure what they expect from gangs of a dark future underground of a big city?  Be all polite I imagine.

I do miss the world where everything wasn't taken so seriously tbh.

Why is this game getting singled out for something every game does?  The only game I can think of with more options than male/female is South Park.

Seems to be their rationale is that the whole concept of Cyberpunk is supposed to be about breaking barriers/norms so 2 genders is too 'normal'.

Honestly, I can't take this shit seriously. I get their community wants to be better recognised but, howay, there must be far more important things to focus on.