Ghost of Tsushima

Mole_Toonfan

my only real concern is how in the Samurai section of the video some of the AI just stood around and watched.

I hope it's just a case of showing off the game and in reality it's not like that.

Aside from that it looks great imo, I'm hyped. Suppose even if it is like that though you can just play like the Ghost segment of the video, which looks more fun anyway.

At least when it comes to taking out groups.

That's nothing to do with being old and jaded. That this looks like Horizon dressed up in Japanese armour is nothing but an actual fact [emoji38]

On the one hand, Horizon was amazing. On the other, it was amazing largely because of the fights with hundred foot metal dinosaurs.

Keeping an eye on this but it's not getting a pass from me just because of the setting :)

I really wasn’t moved by this game in the build up but since that gameplay yesterday it’s a 100% pre-order. I’m an absolute sucker for those sorts of open world games.

:lol: I'm so f***ing old and jaded. Every open world game is the same. God damn it.

Ditto. Was hoping for a more forgiving Souls type game.

I was afraid this would happen, there was never any evidence it was ever going to be anything like that.

But people have set their own unrealistic expectations. It's exactly what i thought it would be based on previous gameplay reveals. My only real concern as i said previously is the AI looked very old Assassin's Creed/Batman but I'm hoping that was just a case of showing the game and they're actually more aggressive.

I've been masturbating over this for some time now.  :fwap:

This usually happens with all current consoles coming to an end they hit us with their most high end stuff a game that uses all the current gen consoles performance at its highest.

Seen it with so many final titles as consoles are close to ending. And then the new console PS5 has the title in a remastered 8k UHD version.

So I'm on three fence wondering if to wait until PS5 version, I think the same with LOU2 we will get the remastered PS5 version also.

Agree with the consensus in here, visuals are obviously top quality but the "adventure and exploration" parts of the video had my yawning. Was bored of these open world collectathons a decade ago.

Other than Horizon which really raised the bar for me, I still don't think I've played any better open world games than Crackdown and that one on the PS3 where you shoot lightning, the name of which I forget :lol:

I don't think you can take the reveal part too seriously.

Keep in mind that Ubisoft type games sell stupidly well, the large majority lap up this s***. I might be deluded but i don't think the exploration will be as paint by numbers as it looked.

Most game reveals are like this, even the really great ones. It's a marketing thing. If I'm wrong then fair enough but i don't think i will be.

For this reason i wasn't concerned by this part of the footage, but the AI in combat as i mentioned.

I trust my instincts, tbh. Been playing too long. I can see this is gonna be go to place, clear infestation, reveal map and collectibles affair.

Yeah that's fair.

I skipped through the video and it looked pretty much like that tbh, slow motion one hit kills

There was one where it wasn't, some higher up dude with Tougher Armor seemed to take two hits but all the other guys went down in one.