Ghost of Tsushima

Mole_Toonfan

:lol: :lol: :thup:

"Witcher 3 has amazing sidequests!" translates as "Witcher 3 is mainly simple fetch/kill quests like any other open world game but each has a five minute cutscene at either end, featuring emotions."

eh the character ones were generally all pretty good and affected the endgame and ending in some cases. And on the bright side for the kill quests (ie the contracts) they all had a little story attached to it but ultimately it was still go kill this monster just with more boxes to tick before you can kill it.

Not being all that big a fan of samurai etc in a historical sense I'm rather meh about this game so might check out a stream or two of it to see if its worth my time

Everytime Wullie mentions side quests being fetch quests i assume he must be talking about the question mark stuff.

Because there is absolutely nothing fetch quest like as i understand it about actual side quests in Witcher 3. Either that or he has a drastically different idea of what fetch quests are.

Not the question marks, I'm talking about the enormous list they give you. They're not all fetch quests of course. There's also approximately ten million "Something bad happened in this clearing! Maybe I should use my boring detective mode to walk through the countryside for five minutes before engaging in some boring combat!" quests.

Wasn't particularly interested, but hoping it's good. Need something to jump into after TLoU; had no inclination to pick anything up since, bar the odd game of Warzone or Battlefield. Got a feeling it might end up being a Horizon-like hit.

Combat put me off. Need a one hit kill mode.

You still feeling strong? I believe that you can not do this day one purchase, man. I mean, we avoided Bloodborne for months if not years. We can wait on this one.

😂😂😂

I get the criticism of that but a lot of people forget about “role-playing” in RPG and what that means for different people. What I think a lot of reviewers miss when they’re looking to critically dismantle games and apply a score/rating, especially in RPGs, is can you immerse yourself in the character and the world. Obviously that’s going to be highly subjective but I like how Rob just puts all that out there in his Access vids.

The feudal Japan/ samurai thing doesn’t really do it for me mind. As a traditional RPG fan than needs that sort of connection I’ve really missed a elder scrolls, dragon age (I know Inquisition was technically released this gen but it was early) type experience than I can really zone into.