Group C - France, Australia, Peru, Denmark - FRA & DEN advance

Wullie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

France formation probably wrong there like, doubt Matuidi will be left midfield. More likely to be 433 with Griezmann & Mbappe on either side of Giroud.

:thup: makes sense

I agree it's more likely 433, but he has played LM for Juve a few times (notably against Spurs at Wembley iirc)

these are saying LM too so fuck knas

How good is Daniel Arzani off the bench?

I'm hoping he gets more game time next game, think he's a great option for us to have. Him and sainsbury I'm interested to see what happens after the world cup

Wow Australia really are as poor as they look on paper. A good match destroyed by poor video refereeing. It removes the validity of the live game you watch, when stuff randomly is changed after the fact.

Wow Australia really are as poor as they look on paper. A good match destroyed by poor video refereeing. It removes the validity of the live game you watch, when stuff randomly is changed after the fact.

They were the better side.

Denmark been one of the most disappointing and lucky teams in the tournament for me. Rubbish considering some good players.

France will play shit and look like 11 strangers on the pitch with no determination, movement or willingness to help each other out. But they will still win.

Hope they crash and burn.

They were the better side.

Denmark been one of the most disappointing and lucky teams in the tournament for me. Rubbish considering some good players.

Denmark were definitely lucky against Peru, but I thought they were far better than Australia. I felt like Australia would not score from open play if they played for 5 hours. Peru will run them over, but they might already be out by then if they lose to France.

Matuidi is apparently playing LW to defend against Carrillo.

All the attacking talent in the France squad and they play a DM at left wing *facepalm*.

Deschamps is the French Pardew.

Was just about to write the same thing but got stuck on his Wikipedia checking facts. :lol:

Guest neesy111

I fucking hate Deschamps, he's absolute rectangle of a manager.  Some how fucked up winning Euro 2016.

Guest neesy111

Wenger's absolutely the next France manager, no?

Seems to me he would miss the day-to-day stuff, similar to Rafa?

I fucking hate Deschamps, he's absolute rectangle of a manager.  Some how fucked up winning Euro 2016.

:thup: same with Martinez and Belgium. Imagine this France team with someone like Ancelotti as manager