Group C - France, Australia, Peru, Denmark - FRA & DEN advance

Wullie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wow Australia really are as poor as they look on paper. A good match destroyed by poor video refereeing. It removes the validity of the live game you watch, when stuff randomly is changed after the fact.

They were the better side.

Denmark been one of the most disappointing and lucky teams in the tournament for me. Rubbish considering some good players.

Getting hammered by that Denmark side should have resulted in automatic sacking for O Neill

Didn’t he get a new deal?

Wow Australia really are as poor as they look on paper. A good match destroyed by poor video refereeing. It removes the validity of the live game you watch, when stuff randomly is changed after the fact.

Denmark been one of the most disappointing and lucky teams in the tournament for me. Rubbish considering some good players.

Getting hammered by that Denmark side should have resulted in automatic sacking for O Neill

Yes

Yes

Fuck, that’s grim although I guess his POV it’ll take a mad effort not to qualify for the Euros/expanded WC.

Yes

Fuck, that’s grim although I guess his POV it’ll take a mad effort not to qualify for the Euros/expanded WC.

Very likely we won't qualify for the Euros IMO. Needed a playoff last time

Guest neesy111

Just saw that 'handball' incident. Never a penalty in a million years. If VAR is going to work the Referee has to understand the decision is still his. Ball to hand all day long.

It was his decision still, he went to review it.  Do you know how VAR works?

Have we just done away with yellow cards for diving at this World Cup then

It’s so fucking frustrating. We’ve put ourselves in the best possible position to reduce playacting and diving, but have suddenly decided to not give a fuck.

Also, France are going to spawn their way to the World Cup, aren’t they?