Group E - Brazil, Switzerland, Costa Rica, Serbia - BRA & SWI advance

Wullie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Howaythetoon

You wouldn’t be happy if we were linked with a 20m move for Mitrovic based on this showing, he literally did nothing you could argue makes him a decent player. Now that his WC is over it’s time to get as much money as we can for him so we can reinvest it back into the team. Serbia were schooled by Brazil once they went a goal down and were well beaten in the end. That Savic looks a good player mind for Serbia.

That’s why we need to get rid of Mitrovic, even with the gameplay solely built to give him chances, he can’t finish

First time I've seen a full game with Mitrovic in it since he left, and whilst it's only one game he really looked as shit as he was when he was here. The missed chances weren't even the core issue, they're the icing on the cake - he's been beaten all night long in practically every aerial situation by Brazil's two centrebacks. Absolutely gash for a target man to be so easily and consistently beaten in the air (most of the time he's not even trying to jump), and when he does get a header in he heads it to noone. And then on top of that you have the icing where he misses sitters.

They were playing Brazil to be fair

Guest Howaythetoon

Brazil looked very good in the final 20 mins or so, if they click they are clearly the faves and team to beat. Mexico won’t be easy though, I can see them losing their heads and becoming emotionally too invested in beating Brazil and not playing their natural game which for me has been the best footy played thus far.

Guest neesy111

This Brazil side know how to win, won't be naive as many of their teams in the last have been.  82 side is the best example, arguably the best side they've ever had but got caught out by the Italians and Paolo Rossi.

Neymar seems to have regressed, surrounded himself with the wrong people and gotten more selfish. Think Brazil would have won much more comfortably if he had been left out.

Unless he sorts himself out quickly, it will be his fault if Brazil don’t win. I feel it’s the reverse situation to Messi and Ronaldo at Argentina / Portugal.

Guest Howaythetoon

This Brazil side know how to win, won't be naive as many of their teams in the last have been.  82 side is the best example, arguably the best side they've ever had but got caught out by the Italians and Paolo Rossi.

It’s all about them clicking. For them the fear would be facing a France or Portugal who can deal with a Neymar and stifle them, that and the huge pressure to atone for their last WC and of course the expectation of winning it. I’m glad they advanced though as it will be fascinating watching them in a nick out game.

decent win, after 2-0 when pressure was off we played out best football in a while. They couldn’t touch the ball. Great atmosphere at the game as well. Now heading to samara, hope we dont loe to the mexicans.

Neymar seems to have regressed, surrounded himself with the wrong people and gotten more selfish. Think Brazil would have won much more comfortably if he had been left out.

Unless he sorts himself out quickly, it will be his fault if Brazil don’t win. I feel it’s the reverse situation to Messi and Ronaldo at Argentina / Portugal.

:lol:

Guest Howaythetoon

The thing with Neymar is that he won’t hide and will always put a shift in. As for his selfishness, it can actually help his team sometimes as it means he takes it upon himself to try and force things which given his ability can make him a match winner or game decider by beings selfish. All admiral traits, it’s just his histrionics, cheating and look at me me me persona that makes him a player you want to flop, for me anyway. I do enjoy watching him when he’s on the ball though and he’s undoubtedly a great player who has that force of nature that can lead a team to glory, but he seriously needs to mature the fuck up.