Group E - Brazil, Switzerland, Costa Rica, Serbia - BRA & SWI advance

Wullie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mitro has actually player really well today bar that miss.

Nah :lol:

He has, bloke is such a fucking handful

I'm not seeing it :dontknow: He's doing the minimum I'd expect a reasonably strong striker to do. In terms of skill, vision and creativity he's been quite meh. His move to get the chance he fluffed was good. Other than that, he's battled fruitlessly. IMO.

Mitro has actually player really well today bar that miss.

Nah :lol:

He has, bloke is such a fucking handful

I'm not seeing it :dontknow: He's doing the minimum I'd expect a reasonably strong striker to do. In terms of skill, vision and creativity he's been quite meh. His move to get the chance he fluffed was good. Other than that, he's battled fruitlessly. IMO.

Spot on.

For someone that has missed his first 70minutes of the tournament, has Costa Rica been as bad as predicted?

Their organisation has surpassed my expectations, their flair has disappointed me. Doing what they can I suppose.

For someone that has missed his first 70minutes of the tournament, has Costa Rica been as bad as predicted?

I’m not sure why they were predicted to be poor in the first place, it’s roughly the same team that made the QF four years ago. I highly doubt they’ll get that far this year, but they’ve been solid today. A sweet FK from Kolarov is the only difference maker.

Mitrovic has been good today, IMO. Lots of good touches, good movement. Missed a sitter but it was his movement that created it.

The sitter was typical of the sort of one on ones he missed for us. All the good stuff everywhere else means nothing if you can't finish reliably.