Group G - Belgium, Panama, Tunisia, England - BEL & ENG advance

Wullie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

We're going to win the fucking World Cup.

Ummm ... you weren't invited buddy.

Ummmm I'm Flemish as shit, pal.

No, you're a loser.

:lol: I'll never stop being mad we didn't qualify. Fuck off I'm Belgian.

It is very satisfying how awful you lot are at football. Brings a nice balance to everything :lol:

I only pray the next time you manage to fluke your way in that you draw the super eagles, so that we can give you the right good thrashing you deserve!

:lol: You don't want Pulisic to cancel soccer in Nigeria, man. Stay in your lane. You just got basketball back.

:laugh:

We would trample all over that prepubescent little flea.

This game has been a perfect storm for Belgium, Tunisia had to come out and try and win the game unlike the England game as they needed a result, which allowed Belgium the space needed to get creative, and then when Tunisia went 3-1 down the kind of gave up which Belgium exploited.

I mean, you say that like we would've gotten anywhere near such a tally in the same circumstances. :lol:

This game has been a perfect storm for Belgium, Tunisia had to come out and try and win the game unlike the England game as they needed a result, which allowed Belgium the space needed to get creative, and then when Tunisia went 3-1 down the kind of gave up which Belgium exploited.

I mean, you say that like we would've gotten anywhere near such a tally in the same circumstances. :lol:

Not really, we wouldn't. I just think this game was the perfect scenerio for Belgium.

Considering we had the chances to score more than that when they hardly left their box against us i don't see why we wouldn't.

Not really, we wouldn't. I just think this game was the perfect scenerio for Belgium.

:thup: Fair enough.

No, you're a loser.

[emoji38] I'll never stop being mad we didn't qualify. Fuck off I'm Belgian.

It is very satisfying how awful you lot are at football. Brings a nice balance to everything [emoji38]

I only pray the next time you manage to fluke your way in that you draw the super eagles, so that we can give you the right good thrashing you deserve!

[emoji38] You don't want Pulisic to cancel soccer in Nigeria, man. Stay in your lane. You just got basketball back.

[emoji23]

[emoji38] 2 goals vs a nation with 100 people and here you come with bass in your voice. FOH.

Guest firetotheworks

Phil Neville reckons that Sassi was booked for his sarcastic clap... which he did after his booking. He talks so much shit it's unreal and his voice is aural contraception.

No, you're a loser.

[emoji38] I'll never stop being mad we didn't qualify. Fuck off I'm Belgian.

It is very satisfying how awful you lot are at football. Brings a nice balance to everything [emoji38]

[emoji38] You don't want Pulisic to cancel soccer in Nigeria, man. Stay in your lane. You just got basketball back.

[emoji23]

[emoji38] 2 goals vs a nation with 100 people and here you come with bass in your voice. FOH.

:lol:

Got to get it in while we winning out here  :D

I mean, you say that like we would've gotten anywhere near such a tally in the same circumstances. [emoji38]

Considering we had the chances to score more than that when they hardly left their box against us i don't see why we wouldn't.

They barely defended at all in the first half against England. When they tightened up in the second England barely had a chance

I mean, you say that like we would've gotten anywhere near such a tally in the same circumstances. [emoji38]

They barely defended at all in the first half against England. When they tightened up in the second England barely had a chance

What? they barely left their penalty area the entire game first half or second half. Because we managed to create chances early on doesn't change that.

It wasn't even close to the same as today where they actually tried to attack.

What? they barely left their penalty area the entire game first half or second half. Because we managed to create chances early on doesn't change that.

It wasn't even close to the same as today where they actually tried to attack.

That's not true. They were barely trying to defend at all in the first half. Look at the highlights of the first half, most of the England chances come because Tunisia were playing a high line and not a very good one and their midfielders weren't tracking runners or from set pieces. In the second half they retreated with 11 behind the ball at all times and England really struggled

Guest Howaythetoon

Tunisia were caught in two minds as two how to play the opening game which is why they looked all over the place and why England created so many chances. Once they went 1-0 down and saw how open they were and how dangerous England were they tightened up defensively and even after equalising, they were playing for a point.

Today they actually tried to get at Belgium which left them open, but also caused belgium problems. It was an even game for spells. Once Belgium went  3-1 ahead though it was game over and Tunisia gave up with some players playing for themselves and it was only enevitable that Belgium would get more.

England could have inflicted a similar scoreline on them and as impressive as a Belgium are going forward, defensively they were as open as Tunisia were against us at times and as open as they were in this game too.

England and Belgium should field their first team against each other because it could reveal just how far they can both go or not. If they do, I expect an open game because neither have the defence to keep each other out. They have far more creativity in midfield though and even without Lukaku I can see the fella from Chelsea causing serious problems as he did against Tunisia.

NUFC should try and get him on loan if we can...