Group G - Belgium, Panama, Tunisia, England - BEL & ENG advance

Wullie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Stop start Stop start.

Think we haven’t even had 15 minutes of actual football in this first 30. So frustrating to watch I just want a good, entertaining match.

It's the first game of the group. Pretty standard for teams to play it safe at this point of the competition.

:thup: Panama are exactly as I imagined. Ruthless in tackling, but not much going forward. Like Honduras used to be. Belgium are going to win this comfortably in the end.

Martinez putting all of his best players on the pitch and fitting a formation around it?

They'll definitely regret wasting their golden generation with Martinez and Wilmots as managers

Guest neesy111

Martinez putting all of his best players on the pitch and fitting a formation around it?

They'll definitely regret wasting their golden generation with Martinez and Wilmots as managers

Absolutely.

Has anyone actually got any reason to believe this Belgium side can perform well as a team? I've kept hearing people bang on about them for a while now and every time I've watched them play (albeit 3/4 times) they've looked so uninspiring.

Final ball has been atrocious here.

Lawro being a daft xenophobic old twat.  Hope the hotel turn his hot water off.

At least I know what noise Lawro makes when he busts a nut now.

:lol: Fucking hell, man.

KBVB doesn't have the resources to appoint a proper manager though.

Guest neesy111

Has anyone actually got any reason to believe this Belgium side can perform well as a team? I've kept hearing people bang on about them for a while now and every time I've watched them play (albeit 3/4 times) they've looked so uninspiring.

Final ball has been atrocious here.

Yes, because many have been very successful at club level.  If they can't perform as a team at international level then it's down to the management of them.