Quarter-finals: URU 0-2 FRA; BRA 1-2 BEL; SWE 0-2 ENG; RUS 2-2 CRO(p)

Greg

Runours Chadli and Fellaini coming on for Carrasco and Mertens. Belgium going to try snd best us in the air. We might lose this due to that as well. Extremely short side in comparison to them.

Runours Chadli and Fellaini coming on for Carrasco and Mertens. Belgium going to try snd best us in the air. We might lose this due to that as well. Extremely short side in comparison to them.

At least they are trying something, because with their current team i would make Brazil very heavy favourites. They are way too open and soft defensively with their previous line up to cause Brazil problems IMO, but if they just try to be physical and win the game in the air they might have a chance.

Suarez being a cunt as usual

I've got a real fiendish curiosity to watch just how far he'll go to get his country through to the next round. Feel like we'll bear witness to his humanity unravelling as the game/tournament goes on. :lol:

Suarez has unquestionably been great at Barca but I much prefer watching him when he's the main man in a side, or main attacking player anyway. Leads really well and does whatever it takes to win