How/where will everyone be watching the Semi?

Guest Howaythetoon

Guest Howaythetoon

I’ve decided I’ll be watching it by myself at home because I can’t handle watching it at a pub, with friends at their house or mine, I just want to focus on the match and absorb it all on my own.

I would have posted it in the general thread, but it will be interesting to see how people will be watching it and where so thought a thread discussing it is best.

Games that matter, I have to just watch it in silence, on my own. I don’t know why, I’ve always been like that unless I’m at the actual game itself of course.

I won’t enjoy watching it any other way and I want to enjoy this one.

The Final if we reach it... god knows what I’ll do.

You?

Guest Howaythetoon

Probably with my eyes.

You’re brave. I can see me looking away/closing my eyes a lot during the course of the game. I’ll be fucking muting the pre match shitfest ITV call analysis and punditry and during half time like.

Again I just want to take the game in, try and enjoy it and I can only do that if no-one distracts me. Basically kick every ball from my own touchline at home :lol:

Didn't even consider a semi-final so I'm currently on holiday on Okinawa island. Game kicks off at 3am so just going to set an alarm and watch it on my own. Final is 12am in Tokyo which will be slightly better.

Longship in Hebburn - watched the four wins in there and the one defeat in Benidorm! I'll be there 4pm to hopefully get the lucky table under the big screen! Pre-booked tomorrow morning off just in case we win as it'll be a late one  :D

Watching at home with two screaming kids distracting me probably, but not nervous like I would be when Newcastle would play the mackems.

Historically, I've only ever really supported Newcastle players playing for England, and always felt more British than English so don't have a natural connection to the England team (which was exacerbated by teams who really didn't represent me - eg. John Terry, Ashley Cole etc). This bunch of players are more affable without me being invested in them massively. I would hate for France to win the tournament though, so hoping England get through in 90 tonight, then destroy France on the break on Sunday.