Sean Longstaff

xLiaaamx

Looked canny in a poor side and against a midfield that contained N'golo Kante

Yep that says it all really.

Liked the look of the lad from pre season and he hasn’t disappointed since he’s gotten his first few starts. There won’t be many harder games and he can only get better with the experience.

If there’s a real threat of going down which there is, I’d prefer to see guys like this blooded as the likes of Shelvey, Diame, Hayden and Ki most likely won’t be playing for us..

Liked the look of the lad from pre season and he hasn’t disappointed since he’s gotten his first few starts. There won’t be many harder games and he can only get better with the experience.

If there’s a real threat of going down which there is, I’d prefer to see guys like this blooded as the likes of Shelvey, Diame, Hayden and Ki most likely won’t be playing for us..

Really? When all available you want Longstaff to play :lol:

Anybody criticising a young local player who has made an excellent debut and who showed that he has most if not all the attributes to be a success at this level needs to go and f*** off and support a different team.

Really? When all available you want Longstaff to play :lol:

We are completely fucked, may as well give him a chance. We won't stay up anyway

Got a cracking pass on him and when he got his head up in the second half he looked like he can be dangerous offensively. Actually thought the centre midfield did pretty well but the glaring weaknesses elsewhere was the diifference between a loss and a draw.

Looks a decent prospect. Would start him ahead of Hayden.

I think Rafa had Hayden starting Saturday against Cardiff as he was on the bench, I'm the same as you i think he should start ahead of Hayden, don't think he will now he's done 120 minutes.

Just in two or so games he's looked far better than Hayden.

Looks like he's going to be a player this one. Like a more skilful version of Matic.

He's been good but come on ffs :lol:

triggs the closet mackem. :lol:

Nah, I've really liked Longstaff from the first time I saw him, you are just massively underrating Matic

Looks like he's going to be a player this one. Like a more skilful version of Matic.

He's been good but come on ffs :lol:

triggs the closet mackem. :lol:

Nah, I've really liked Longstaff from the first time I saw him, you are just massively underrating Matic

It was slightly tongue in cheek like. Obviously Matic is nowhere near as good.