Sean Longstaff

xLiaaamx

Nee offence to the current media team but I’ve seen a few club interviews with that Emil Franchi bloke. Wish he would get employed full time as a club media personality to have on camera interviews. Bit like that guy that does the England stuff on official YouTube. 

Edited by Weezertron

1 hour ago, Weezertron said:

Nee offence to the current media team but I’ve seen a few club interviews with that Emil Franchi bloke. Wish he would get employed full time as a club media personality to have on camera interviews. Bit like that guy that does the England stuff on official YouTube. 

Josh Denzel is the England guys name and I agree he's actually very good. Has a similar sort of personality to alot of the England players which is why he gets on well with them in interviews. 

I do think going that route and having a specific person fronting some of the media we do and acting as a sort of a go between for the players during videos/interviews is a decent idea. 

As much as I'm enjoying all the new content they are doing, some of it is incredibly cringeworthy.

That video is class, super endearing. Was nice to see him talking about how he recognises that his shooting needs to improve but he’s not putting too much pressure on himself to get it right. Honestly, if he could improve his striking of the ball he could be a fantastic box to box player

On 10/01/2023 at 21:16, HawK said:

Off the ball : 20

Composure : 1

Your assistant, Mike Tindall, has noted that Sean Longstaff has been showing remarkable improvements in recent training  sessions. 

His composure in particular, has improved a lot. 

Off the ball 20

Composure : 12

Edited by HawK