Sean Longstaff

xLiaaamx

I'd mentally written him off so did't pay much attention to him.  My bad, he does a lot of work and today good for him.  I hope he carries it on.  When he first started in the first team I rember him scoring a couple nice goals.  Then he stalled.  I still don't think it will happen but I would love it if he could get to Rice sort of levels.

On 10/01/2023 at 23:05, Kid Icarus said:

He actually played well, but chances like the ones he had tonight are the difference between a 10 and a 6 performance. 

Being positive about it, he's getting into the right positions. If he can finish his chances it changes everything 

And tonight was a 10. :aww:

Guest reefatoon

Thee massive games for him now. Think after that match his confidence will be sky high too. He’ll do the Job in there.

Edited by reefatoon

Have criticised this guy to the max in the past, but I think I might be a fan now.

He’s always had that nice ability to ghost into the box but you can tell he’s been working on the shooting too now. 

We really don’t emphasise the role of coaching to improve players enough. Sounds obvious but we’re really seeing the impact every week. 

Edited by AyeDubbleYoo