Film You Recently Watched

Dont normally go for this sort of film but Fatherhood 8/10

I am never watching kevin hart again the arse got me going a good un...... Good film tho

Watched the two Trainspotting films back to back after each other, and on reflection I have to say the second is a masterpiece and totally fits in with the while film, message, ethos, characters and look and feel of the first one, tremendous!

The Old Guard.

Enjoyed it.

I quite enjoy stories that are about immortal characters, not vampires as such but more sort of regular folk.

Ive said before in here that a series about my namesake Lazarus Long would be unreal if done well.

1 hour ago, TBG said:

The Tomorrow War 

Fucking hell I thought It was finished but there's still half an hour to go.

Is it worth a watch? Been tempted but not sure I can sit with it if it’s garbage. 

Finished Live, Why, Excrete. Fuck I'm bored with Chris Pratt. Omni Man was class as always, but the story didn't hook me or explore what was an interesting idea well enough. It had a real early 2000's stink on it.

Man the lens choices in No Sudden Move (the new Soderbergh flick with the awesome cast) are very jarring on a flat screen at home. Like gives you vertigo when you watch it. Really takes you out of the moment which is a bummer. 

Slapshot, because it's slapshot 

I think it's a really solid performance by Newman even though it's a bit of a pisstake. Hes just and exceptional actor tbh.

A Quiet Place II

Spoiler

Brilliant. John Krasinski knows how to make a horror. Even kept up the tradition of killing a black guy for no reason whatsoever. Fully approve. 

3 hours ago, George Bailey said:

The Sisters Brothers: Offbeat western with John C Reilly, Joaquin Phoenix and Jake Gyllenhaal. Very watchable, quirky in some respects and as a lover of all things western 'darn tootin' good fun. 

Watched this the other day and thoroughly enjoyed it as well.