Film you recently watched

AyeDubbleYoo

2 hours ago, Decky said:

Charlize Theron probably wouldn't make my top 20 of good looking actresses about right now. Maybe not top 50 if I sat down and made a list that big. 

2 days in the Valley Theron was some Neymar Suarez Messi shit.

51 minutes ago, Colos Short and Curlies said:

when’s she’s good she is very very good

I've mentioned it before but it's always worth mentioning that Get Smart was an era forever bookmarked in my mind. Only film I've ever seen twice at the cinema. It was 2008 and I'd just left New Zealand, arrived in Beijing later and she was on massive billboards absolutely everywhere advertising some perfume. God bless communism. 

I always assumed we'd end up getting married, it was destiny simply because we have the same birthday (except she's one year older). Obviously that's a key factor in any relationship - imaginary or otherwise. 

1 hour ago, number37 said:

I've mentioned it before but it's always worth mentioning that Get Smart was an era forever bookmarked in my mind. Only film I've ever seen twice at the cinema. It was 2008 and I'd just left New Zealand, arrived in Beijing later and she was on massive billboards absolutely everywhere advertising some perfume. God bless communism. 

I always assumed we'd end up getting married, it was destiny simply because we have the same birthday (except she's one year older). Obviously that's a key factor in any relationship - imaginary or otherwise. 

Aye she was unreal in that era.