Yoshinori Mutō (now playing for Vissel Kobe)

Rich

i'm with geordiedean myself, i can't think of a single other case in the history of top flight football in this country where a foreign player that didn't settle immediately went on to be a success

none, nada, ziltch

its always the excuse new league new country new language its bullshit if youre a decent player you can play whether its England, China or Timbuktu its football its not applied brain surgery

Tino Asprilla turned in a man of the match performance against Boro after stepping off a flight from Colombia only a couple of hours earlier

Everyone seems to make excuses these days for our players ineptness

i'm with geordiedean myself, i can't think of a single other case in the history of top flight football in this country where a foreign player that didn't settle immediately went on to be a success

none, nada, ziltch

its always the excuse new league new country new language its bullshit if youre a decent player you can play whether its England, China or Timbuktu its football its not applied brain surgery

Tino Asprilla turned in a man of the match performance against Boro after stepping off a flight from Colombia only a couple of hours earlier

If Muto is "inept" after four second half substitute appearances in the league, I do not know what we will call you for posting rubbish day after day for interminable amounts of time.

I agree that it does seem like he is in contention with Perez and the wingers for playing time, rather than Rondon and Joselu. I am not sure, if Rafa is trying to get him to adjust to the league before putting him upfront alone, or if this is how he intended to use him when the purchase was made.

none, nada, ziltch

fuck me man, tino stepped off the plane to play for the best team in england having just played with an italian legend for one of the top teams in europe at the time!

Another complete waste of money on a player that is hardly going to feature much like the 12m spunked on Murphy

:lol: Dear me.

A late signing, new to the league, new to the country and he hasn't started in some of the toughest fixtures we could have?

Shoot him now.

He's played 56 minutes of PL football, all of which have came from the bench against Tottenham, Cardiff (in which he won the penalty), Chelsea and Arsenal.

Fuck him off, he's shite.

:lol:

none, nada, ziltch

fuck me man, tino stepped off the plane to play for the best team in england having just played with an italian legend for one of the top teams in europe at the time!

Youre missing the point about it all people saying he needs to settle new country new language blah blah blah. If I went and had to work in the middle east in my industry for 6 to 12 months do you think I could use the same excuses for not performing in my job the same way I done it here in the US....I think not

none, nada, ziltch

Just thought of a solution. Cocaine. Muto needs to get wide (allegedly).

Guest firetotheworks

none, nada, ziltch

Youre missing the point about it all people saying he needs to settle new country new language blah blah blah. If I went and had to work in the middle east in my industry for 6 to 12 months do you think I could use the same excuses for not performing in my job the same way I done it here in the US....I think not

[emoji38] You ever worked abroad and learned a second language? Or a first language for that matter.

none, nada, ziltch

[emoji38] You ever worked abroad and learned a second language? Or a first language for that matter.

:lol:

Really think he should start instead of Perez as he simply gives the ball away in promising positions constantly ,does Rafa not trust him ?

Like 4 posts up where Rafa says he’s not a number 10?

Perez isn't a number 10 either, not does he play that role in the current setup. So its a moot point.

Guest firetotheworks

Really think he should start instead of Perez as he simply gives the ball away in promising positions constantly ,does Rafa not trust him ?

Perez isn't a number 10 either, not does he play that role in the current setup. So its a moot point.

Has Rafa said Perez isn't a number 10?

Perez had a good run back end of last season been awful this season most of the time and Rafa has played players out of position too and have a look at the Perez thread for others thoughts on said subject

Guest firetotheworks

Perez had a good run back end of last season been awful this season most of the time and Rafa has played players out of position too and have a look at the Perez thread for others thoughts on said subject

I was sort of agreeing with you tbh. Just asking Greg whether Rafa's mentioned Perez not being a number 10, because if he's said that, there's no reason Muto can't replace Perez.