The Magpie Group

Heron

Guest Howaythetoon

I hope they have spoken to the original group RE copyright. Sorry, but this is all silly, as if he would read the letter anyway and how come N.O are not on the fan list? Surely this is the biggest NUFC message board on the Internet? I thought AO were worthy of backing until they disappeared, but all the latest stuff just smacks of Steve Wraith to me.

I hope they have spoken to the original group RE copyright. Sorry, but this is all silly, as if he would read the letter anyway and how come N.O are not on the fan list? Surely this is the biggest NUFC message board on the Internet? I thought AO were worthy of backing until they disappeared, but all the latest stuff just smacks of Steve Wraith to me.

They said on Twitter they had spoken to some people from the original group earlier today.

Guest Howaythetoon

They said on Twitter they had spoken to some people from the original group earlier today.

Good to hear, if only to know some are still alive. I can’t see them being of any use advice wise though, it was a long time ago and most were old men even back then from what I remember. They probably think there is some free Broom Ale in it for them, or a box at SJP.

Supporters for Change - as it was back in the day. The principles of staying away from games will have little or no bearing as it did then. The fact McKeags etc all pretty much worked and lived locally made them very reachable by the support.

Supporters for Change - as it was back in the day. The principles of staying away from games will have little or no bearing as it did then. The fact McKeags etc all pretty much worked and lived locally made them very reachable by the support.

Interested to see what you think might work, if anything?

We have to take the fight to him. In my opinion, we have to be doing at his stores (not just NE stores), at SD HQ and distribution centre, the street he lives in etc.

It's too easy for him to turn the computer off to stop reading about our unrest, or to stop going to games. When he does this it stops becoming effective against him, and the fake sales or fabricated stories and apologies crop up to keep us settled for a little while.

We have to take the fight to him. When he arrived at the club he was described as a businessman who parked his tanks on the lawns of his enemies, well we have to park our tanks on his lawns.

Its another good footstep. The cunt likely won't read it let alone reply.

Until it hurts his pocket he won't flinch. It's Trump psyche he thinks he holds all power and is always willing to ride it out. Infact I think he thrives on the hate and it only makes him more stubborn regardless of whether club will go to ruin or not. He doesn't care.

Guest reefatoon

Ashley never goes to games now but the pressure/hatred needs to be ramped up on his little minions who do go. People like Bishop and Charnley should not be let anywhere near the ground and if they do, they should be getting absolute s***. I mean real nasty abuse. Let them all know they have no place here.

Ashley never goes to games now but the pressure/hatred needs to be ramped up on his little minions who do go. People like Bishop and Charnley should not be let anywhere near the ground and if they do, they should be getting absolute s***. I mean real nasty abuse. Let them all know they have no place here.

Nah, they need chants but with an actual point. Nasty abuse makes us look like scum and undoes any positive media attention we may get.

Nah, they need chants but with an actual point. Nasty abuse makes us look like scum and undoes any positive media attention we may get.

please sir, can you leave our club...