The Magpie Group

Heron

was great, especially the "we're gonna have a party when ashley fucking dies".

the guy with the megaphone - difficult to make out what he was saying a lot of the time.

also the fans just gawping and watching/filming  especially from up on the gallowgate stand....felt like shouting at them to fucking join in and sing.

still too much apathy amongst the majority of fans.

also i think the protests do need to be taken into the ground. the odd fat cockeny bastard at 89 minutes isnt enough. its not like the players performances can get any worse as a result.

Personally think we can do without shite like that tbh.

Naa, I'd legit celebrate his death. Probably only equivalent to Trump in the shithouse stakes for me, like.

brilliant effort by all, i deffo think these protests at the ground like this are the way to go and something that hits home harder.

its getting column inches and attracting the TV , love it  O0 

This lot will probably do.  I didn't get to move around much this time, because you couldn't get moved :smitten:

rjzU80L.jpg

puG9g5f.jpg

1PP5QiT.jpg

ZGlUfFL.jpg

52ubOGR.jpg

H8YbAcj.jpg

T2O99jj.jpg

ZKRwewN.jpg

YGPDKBD.jpg

iMEapgJ.jpg

bRfJo2q.jpg

CQcaFrK.jpg

NGkCQKj.jpg

58Gb6HR.jpg

vDRn95S.jpg

3WnTRqv.jpg

PavthpN.jpg

D46AuSa.jpg

JIW77dh.jpg

jHM26Aw.jpg

Fuck, I knew I'd seen those glasses before :lol:  Apologies for not having the focus on you, I'll see if I've got any more where you're front and centre.  Great effort :thup:

Fuck, I knew I'd seen those glasses before :lol:  Apologies for not having the focus on you, I'll see if I've got any more where you're front and centre.  Great effort :thup:

It’s alright mate, I’m in plenty and it’s not about me, it’s the protest. Shame you never got a bit closer, you might have been able to get a whiff of my Endymion.

the guy with the megaphone - difficult to make out what he was saying a lot of the time.

also the fans just gawping and watching/filming  especially from up on the gallowgate stand....felt like shouting at them to fucking join in and sing.

also i think the protests do need to be taken into the ground. the odd fat cockeny bastard at 89 minutes isnt enough. its not like the players performances can get any worse as a result.

Naa, I'd legit celebrate his death. Probably only equivalent to Trump in the shithouse stakes for me, like.

I'm just concerned about providing anyone with any ammunition against the cause. We don't want him to die, we want him to sell the club.

I'm just concerned about providing anyone with any ammunition against the cause. We don't want him to die, we want him to sell the club.

I’m with Yorkie here. Think there is a line which we can’t cross, mostly to keep the groups credibility, but also to not cross some people’s moral sense.

I admit that if the bloke dropped dead now I’d hardly be first in line to pay my respects, however I’d rather keep short of voicing our thoughts about wishing him dead. There was even a few people there who had already had a few bottles and tried to get chants of pissing on his grave going.

Check out @TheMagpieGroup_’s Tweet:

I'm with most of the replies to this tweet. Until people boycott the ground and don't turn up for games nowt will change. People feel safer being in a group or being part of something, the real strength will be when each person acts individually and does not enter. This is not a dig at TMG they are doing this to get exposure in numbers, but the problem is it's not getting across to the media, reading the comments in that tweet to me personally the message is clear, don't go to the games, support the TMG protests but then don't go in the ground or the club shop or sharers bar before or after.

I bet the average person after their season ticket and replica shirt, still adds another £40 to £50 per match day into Ashleys pocket without realising, just try within yourselfs to stop going to games, an empty or half empty stadium on sky tv will get the media's attention, Rangers and Blackpool fans had the strength to do it, can you?

Looking at them pictures is great, but I bet everyone still went in and sat down and spent extra cash in the ground.......

Btw, I don't know how to make the tweet bit active  :lol:

I'm with most of the replies to this tweet. Until people boycott the ground and don't turn up for games nowt will change. People feel safer being in a group or being part of something, the real strength will be when each person acts individually and does not enter. This is not a dig at TMG they are doing this to get exposure in numbers, but the problem is it's not getting across to the media, reading the comments in that tweet to me personally the message is clear, don't go to the games, support the TMG protests but then don't go in the ground or the club shop or sharers bar before or after.

I bet the average person after their season ticket and replica shirt, still adds another £40 to £50 per match day into Ashleys pocket without realising, just try within yourselfs to stop going to games, an empty or half empty stadium on sky tv will get the media's attention, Rangers and Blackpool fans had the strength to do it, can you?

Looking at them pictures is great, but I bet everyone still went in and sat down and spent extra cash in the ground.......

Maybe next home game on Sky as many people as possible boycott the kick off and sit after 10 minutes or every willing fan can carry a placard/sheet of paper wit Ashley out as that will get message across

The Rangers fans who were on the podcast said that going or not going isn't the be all and end all. I agree that whilst it makes a statement, pressure on his other companies is more lucrative in rattling him than staying away.

I agree btw in terms of buying things in the ground, how people can still do that is beyond me. But whilst Rafa is manager it's going to be hard for people to chuck it.