Newcastle United vs. Tottenham Hotspur - 11/08/18 @ 12.30pm (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Reckon it'll be:

Dubs

Yedlin  Lascelles Clark  Dummett

Diame    Shelvey

Ritchie            Perez            Kenedy

Rondon

Guest firetotheworks

It feels like a Rafa thing to do to play the more experienced, but probably not as good player first, so I agree with that line up.

I'm at the point where I want us to win more so as I hate most the other teams in the league and to disappoint the people who love to see Newcastle lose. More of a siege mentality when we win a season oppose to winning and getting excited about progressing as we know there currently is no hope of that.

Be good to give the likes of manure Chelsea a bloody nose again

Reckon it'll be:

Dubs

Diame    Shelvey

Rondon

Schar in for Clark and I’m not sure that Rafa will rush Rondon straight in (utter idiots taking ages with the deal FFS) so over to the JOS!

Reckon it'll be:

Dubs

Diame    Shelvey

Rondon

Schar in for Clark and I’m not sure that Rafa will rush Rondon straight in (utter idiots taking ages with the deal FFS) so over to the JOS!

Pretty certain he'll go with Clark over Schar given him Schar hasn't really played with Lascelles before and has no Premier League experience whatsoever. Was talk Rondon was lacking match fitness so we may get the delights of Joselu as well.

Reckon Kenedy will start instead of Atsu.

He only played 23 mins against Augsburg, in addition to 45 mins in the very first pre-season game 4 games earlier

Atsu's played more, just think Rafa will prefer his fitness for the start of this game at least

If Muto and Rondon can’t start i’d like to see Perez play up top with Atsu or Murphy behind him, Ritchie and Kenedy on the wings.

Good shout, a bit like Stoke away last season, surely be a better bet than Joselu.

Hopefully Rondon can start though.

If Muto and Rondon can’t start i’d like to see Perez play up top with Atsu or Murphy behind him, Ritchie and Kenedy on the wings.

Good shout, a bit like Stoke away last season, surely be a better bet than Joselu.

Hopefully Rondon can start though.

That’s where the idea came from.  Our forwards were really good that day 👍

I believe the game is on at 4:30 AM my time....you bet I will be up.  I think most of Spurs best XI will be available and probably be a 2-1 defeat but would I be surprised if he we got a result, no; just dont know if the new attackers will be integrated and I have no faith in Joselu.