Newcastle United vs. Tottenham Hotspur - 11/08/18 @ 12.30pm (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone actually looking forward to this then? Get the feeling none of the new lads will be starting.

Yes, can't wait for it. Same as every other time a meaningful Newcastle game is approaching.

http://img.playground.ru/images/2/8/14328873895405.png

? It's a competitive Newcastle fixture, what's not meaningful about it?

Oh yeah, you're not supposed to care about the team & the season anymore, I forgot.

You know, supporting the team/being excited for the football to return, and disliking what has gone on & the board are not mutually exclusive.

? It's a competitive Newcastle fixture, what's not meaningful about it?

Oh yeah, you're not supposed to care about the team & the season anymore, I forgot.

You know, supporting the team/being excited for the football to return, and disliking what has gone on & the board are not mutually exclusive.

It was a joke like. Too soon?

Anyone actually looking forward to this then? Get the feeling none of the new lads will be starting.

I am actually, even though i chose not to go, i'm looking forward to being in town, being part of the protest and then watching in a pub with a few beers.

The feeling of match day is ace.

Fernandez not in the squad. The other six are available for selection.

I have a feeling Rafa will opt to protect the back more so if it’s either going to be Clark or Schär alongside Lascelles. The way Spurs play it’ll be a case of fine margins and any mistake or slip up will have us in trouble.

Clark is very error prone and Schär doesn’t have the experience yet, the pace could catch him out.

My shout for starting 11:

Dubravka

Yedlin Lascelles Clark Dummett

Shelvey

Diame              Ki

Ritchie                            Kenedy

Rondon

That's the reason I'm not looking forward to it. I have a feeling it will be Joselu up front with Perez playing off him. If I knew Rondon was starting it would be a lot easier to look forward to.

As much as our s**tbag owner did to try mess things up, Im now a fully paid up Muto fangirl, great attitude and lots of speed.. I think this kid is going to do well. Also chuffed with Rondon and Fernandez.

I think we are going to get something tomorrow, hopefully 3 points.

I'm looking forward to it, whatever else is happening it's still a Newcastle game and 8:30pm kickoff on a Saturday night is pretty damned near perfect.

Until we get twatted and it ruins the whole weekend of course.

Guest covmag

Any word on the Spurs squad that have travelled?

the fact Pogba etc are all starting tonight would make it odds on the stars will start for Spurs.