Twat of the day

Yorkie

Was walking over one of the bridges in York this aft; minging bars at either side of them; three absolute weapons in front of me.

One of them shouted "SUPPISE!!" in the face of a young Asian lass walking in the opposite direction, another grabbed the face of this little dog that was being carried by an older pedestrian, whilst the third leapt in front a bus then back onto the footpath.

All of them in with a shout of the titular accolade. Discuss and contribute henceforth.

I got off from my train from work in Sheffield at about 20 past 11. The town centre was carnage walked past 4 blokes pissing in doorways within 5 minutes then a fifth running down the street announcing loudly "I don't fucking care I'm  gonna piss in the street".

Was walking over one of the bridges in York this aft; minging bars at either side of them; three absolute weapons in front of me.

One of them shouted "SUPPISE!!" in the face of a young Asian lass walking in the opposite direction, another grabbed the face of this little dog that was being carried by an older pedestrian, whilst the third leapt in front a bus then back onto the footpath.

All of them in with a shout of the titular accolade. Discuss and contribute henceforth.

:lol: is this kind of outrageous behaviour a York thing, because these absolute twats got on at York:

Similar happened to me on Sunday a group of 5 teenagers with Yorkshire accents on the train walking through the carriage being cunts, I saw one of them pull a face to some old woman (I though that they knew her at the time as who the fuck does that :lol:) but then the front one mouthed something at me as I was sitting on the floor of the carriage, I took my headphones out and the 2nd one said "get up!". Shouted back "what was that you prick?" and unhealthily spent the rest of the journey fantasising about throwing the cunt under the train.

I still fantasise about killing the cunts to this day.

These lads had Geordier accents than Rocker in fairness, but it might be something in the water here, aye. That particular bridge on a summer Saturday is a rat-run of the North's top pillocks.

Took the family, bairns friend and doggo to a lovely reservoir walk area at Osmotherley today. Was all very polite and civilised except for a group of wasted scumbags on the opposite side of the reservoir screaming and shouting. Tops off and so on. Didn't really bother me but clearly made others uncomfortable like.

Just no fucking need for it [emoji38]

Took the family, bairns friend and doggo to a lovely reservoir walk area at Osmotherley today. Was all very polite and civilised except for a group of wasted scumbags on the opposite side of the reservoir screaming and shouting. Tops off and so on. Didn't really bother me but clearly made others uncomfortable like.

Tops off? I bet you fucking loved it and can't wait for the second series.

Tops off? I bet you fucking loved it and can't wait for the second series.

It was you wasn't it Stan. Bamboozling me with your behaviour irl.

Cod Beck reservoir? Lovely place usually.

Cod Beck reservoir? Lovely place usually.

It's lovely. And was lovely. Point was Stan and his mates were totally out of place.

Bet they also immediately stood up even though the 'Please remain the fuck in your seat. How many times do we need to tell you this. Nothing has changed since your last flight. Fuck off' sign was still on.