Cardiff City vs. Newcastle United - 18/08/18 @ 12.30pm (Sky)

Dubravka

Manquillo

Lascelles

Fernandez

Dummett

Shelvey

Diame

Ritchie

Muto

Kenedy

Rondon

That's what i'm hoping for.  Will be interesting to see Muto and Rondon get a full 90.

Think it might be wishful thinking, but if they're fit enough to start they must be in with a shout. Arguably harsh to drop Joselu after he scored.

We're not already ready to bin our only dependable attacker are we? :laugh: Perez was quiet yesterday but he can be lethal on the break (which could be where we get our best opportunities at Cardiff), and I'm willing to be he's still the best finisher in the squad. Perez off Muto for me.

Otherwise, Manquillo if necessary and someone in for Clark. The latter will never be the best option to partner Lascelles.

Knowing Rafa, there'll be a few changes. Might go 3 at the back with Yedlin out.

Dubs

Schar Lascelles Clark

Ritchie  Shelvey Diame  Kenedy

Muto          Perez

Rondon

Knowing Rafa, there'll be a few changes. Might go 3 at the back with Yedlin out.

Dubs

Schar Lascelles Clark

Muto          Perez

Rondon

Fernandez over Clark and I’d like that lineup :lol: video game esque

Dubs

Schar Lascelles Clark

Muto          Perez

Rondon

That line up is pure fantasy  :lol:

First of all, my sympathy to anyone going that far for a 12:30 kickoff. Even if it means me getting to watch it at 8:30 in the far east.

I was thinking that too. Must be a complete arsehole of a trip for you guys. I’d be looking to stay Friday night if it were me.

First of all, my sympathy to anyone going that far for a 12:30 kickoff. Even if it means me getting to watch it at 8:30 in the far east.

I was thinking that too. Must be a complete arsehole of a trip for you guys. I’d be looking to stay Friday night if it were me.

They always do it to Newcastle. I went to Swansea and Southampton last year that were both 4pm on a Sunday

We also had Brighton 4pm Sunday

Reckon it’s deliberate? Try putting the longer away fixtures on Sky so more Newcastle fans take out Sky Sports due to the travel times?

I don't think getting a few hundred fans to give up travelling and taking out £50 a month subscriptions instead is high on the objectives list for a company that shelled out £3.759bn in the last set of PL TV rights...

Reckon it’s deliberate? Try putting the longer away fixtures on Sky so more Newcastle fans take out Sky Sports due to the travel times?

I don't think getting a few hundred fans to give up travelling and taking out £50 a month subscriptions instead is high on the objectives list for a company that shelled out £3.759bn in the last set of PL TV rights...

They just definitely like making things hard for Newcastle fans. Chelsea in the fa cup was a Sunday when I'm sure there were no trains back after either