League Cup Second Round - Nott'm Forest (a) - 29/08/18 @ 7:45pm (live on Sky)

Trying to buy tickets to this in the away stand for me and the girlfriend. Do I really need to call the box office and link us together in a 'Travel group' so we can sit together? They aren't picking up the phone at the box office :buck2:

Is the City Ground a good day out? And just Nottingham in general? Never been but I'm kind of tempted to go, handing in my masters thesis the day before and feel like fucking off immediately afterwards and see this :lol:

Only place in England with a Hooters (or it used to be).

Suspect we'll see Muto, Longstaff, Darlow, Sterry and Atsu start this one. Maybe even Aarons and Lazaar involved.

Jesus Christ. Here's an idea, how about playing a strong team and trying to advance in the cups for once. Not like we have had any success before or have anything in the league to look forward too. 10 years of pathetic Cup surrenders will continue no doubt. God it's criminal what Ashley has done to this club it really is

We've got to the quarter finals of this cup twice in the last 4 years. Admittedly, Pardew got there by accident, but y'kna.

Aye, after he played a team begging to be knocked out. I was at the 4-0 v spurs 2014. Still a tragic record 2 league cup QF's and zero FA cup QF's in 11 seasons. That's the thing that has annoyed me the most in this grim situation, nothing to aim for other than survival yet we can't even have a go in the cups.

Can't wait for another weak as piss cup team and early exit. The trademark of the Ashley era. That shower of shite we fielded in the exits at Brighton still haunts me to this day. To think some of our clueless fans rated a lot of them players too. Abeid, vuckic, bigirimana etc not even championship level

Abeid is a decent enough player, like.

There is nothing to stop Rafa picking our strongest team and he has no excuse not to, as saving then for the City game will make no difference to the result at all. After that its the international break so plenty of time for a rest for most of our lot.

There is nothing to stop Rafa picking our strongest team and he has no excuse not to, as saving then for the City game will make no difference to the result at all. After that its the international break so plenty of time for a rest for most of our lot.

Agree with that.