League Cup Second Round - Nott'm Forest (a) - 29/08/18 @ 7:45pm (live on Sky)

Darlow

Yedlin Fernandez Schar Dummett

Diame Ki

Atsu                Muto          Murphy

Rondon

I don't think we'll see both Ki and Diame. Either of them get injured we'll end up with Longstaff starting vs Man City.

Maybe Rafa will throw Barlaser in as he has done previously in cups

I don't think we'll see both Ki and Diame. Either of them get injured we'll end up with Longstaff starting vs Man City.

Aye that much is probably true.

He played monday. It'll be Longstaff himself.

He played monday. It'll be Longstaff himself.

Good point, forgot there was an U23 game yesterday. I see Victor Fernandez wasn't involved

Chance to win silverware, s*** teams can win the league cup, i don't get playing a really weakened side.

This all day. It astounds me the amount of people wanting to play weak teams. We have seen how good our youngsters and back up players are in the cups over the years at Brighton Stevenage etc.

We aren't getting anything at Man City regardless so just play a full team and go for it man.

No wonder the wait for a trophy is almost at 50 years when we actively haven't been trying for the last decade and fans still condone playing all our shite.

It's the same every year they all get tricked into having have high hopes of players who are only anyhere near the setup due to Ashley and then they all vanish to some shit league or end up in league one at best

Anyone know how many short we are of selling our allocation?

"Get out of our club", loud and proud people :thup:

There won't be a peep. They will all see another limp cup exit whilst thinking our latest crop of shit are going to be the next big thing. The amount of campaigning for utter wank to get a game over the years is incredible and every single one of them has gone on to do f all. Some people  never learn man

Aye that much is probably true.

So throwing it again then. The king used to get pelters for that an rightly so. Resting ki and Diame as they are our main centre midfielders man, grim. They were average for hull and Swansea years ago