League Cup Second Round - Nott'm Forest (a) - 29/08/18 @ 7:45pm (live on Sky)

Worst part of it all is seen as I live away me and my dad mainly keep in touch texting about Newcastle and the match. Text me tonight asking if I'm out watching it or have it on the radio and I just had to reply I had zero interest and they deserve to go out.

He said I'm all or nothing as I have gone all over watching them in the last 10 years and nowt has changed. Certainly feels like it has to me. I was like this 2014 then when Rafa game I was mad for it like I was 18 again.

Started a new job role today and people ask me who I support and I'm almost ashamed to say Newcastle and it always results in a 5 minute discussion on that fat cunt. Even random Norwich fans an that know how much of a cunt he is

Worst part of it all is seen as I live away me and my dad mainly keep in touch texting about Newcastle and the match. Text me tonight asking if I'm out watching it or have it on the radio and I just had to reply I had zero interest and they deserve to go out.

He said I'm all or nothing as I have gone all over watching them in the last 10 years and nowt has changed. Certainly feels like it has to me. I was like this 2014 then when Rafa game I was mad for it like I was 18 again.

Started a new job role today and people ask me who I support and I'm almost ashamed to say Newcastle and it always results in a 5 minute discussion on that fat cunt. Even random Norwich fans an that know how much of a cunt he is

Give over man. I can totally understand & respect lack of interest, mine has admittedly dwindled - but wishing bad on the club, and having a go at other supporters for not sharing your feelings (of anger/apathy or whatever else) as you have done at times recently is not going to achieve anything.

Looking forward to seeing how Muto & Longstaff get on tonight. I'm going 2-1 to us with Joselu, Kenedy & D.Murphy with the goals.

Team and Substitutes: -

Newcastle United: Karl Darlow; Jamie Sterry, Fabian Schär, Federico Fernández, Ciaran Clark; Christian Atsu, Ki Sung-yueng, Sean Longstaff, Kenedy; Yoshinori Muto; Joselu.

Substitutes: Rob Elliot, DeAndre Yedlin, Paul Dummett, Mo Diamé, Jacob Murphy, Ayoze Pérez, Salomón Rondón

Strong bench.

Has to be with rob Elliot sat on it.

Maybe he's not looking to achieve anything? Maybe he's just annoyed or apathetic or angry.

As I said, that's fine, be as you wish - that's the individual's right, but I've read him repeatedly have a go at other supports in recent weeks, largely over the Ashley out campaigns for not sharing the same intensity (let's say) and I find it to be a futile endeavour and one that misses the mark entirely to turn on other supporters who probably want the same thing.

Rondon should have been starting over Joselu if he's short of fitness, other than that will be good to see Sterry,  Muto and Longstaff putting in a shift.

Will it? Guaranteee sterry and longstaff will be in league 1 and the championship in the near future. At best. Just the 2018 version of good and vuckic

Still like to see them first hand and make my own mind up.

Rondon should have been starting over Joselu if he's short of fitness, other than that will be good to see Sterry,  Muto and Longstaff putting in a shift.

Will it? Guaranteee sterry and longstaff will be in league 1 and the championship in the near future. At best. Just the 2018 version of good and vuckic

He means they’ll be playing in those leagues for us.

Almost back to the bad days of 2014 of wanting defeat

Seriously mate you are fucking exhausting

Give owa man go suck ashelys cock and pretend the club isn't minging

Seriously are you 13?

Fair enough. But after seeing countless can't wait to see "x" player in the team then they turn out to be shite and end up in league 1 or 2 whilst we limp out of the cups for yet another season it's wearing a bit thin for me