Cardiff City 0-0 Newcastle United - 18/08/18 - post match from page 25

Greg

Nice to know there’s a team with worse forwards than us.

That Zohore is the worst striker i think ive seen play in the Premier League.  Even worse than that big lad who scored against us for Norwich and then went to Hull the following season. Can't remember his name

That Zohore is the worst striker i think ive seen play in the Premier League.  Even worse than that big lad who scored against us for Norwich and then went to Hull the following season. Can't remember his name

Mbokani?

When Sky put that Kenedy stat up about competed passes in the first half I noticed Dummett only completed about 2 passes that half too

So our whole left side completed 2 passes in 45 minutes.

Solid defender, though.

Not enough these days though as he offers nothing going forward and his passing is non existent. He’s not an outstanding defender either. Our full backs are the weakest part of the team by a long way.

1 succesful pass in 42 minutes from our left side. Abysmal

pqGjCGj.png

Stats like this bore the shit out of me generally speaking like. How many passes did he actually attempt to make? How many times did he try to make the safe pass or actually make things happen, etc.

Stats may give an indication as to how a person or team has played but they don't give the full picture.

He wasn't great but the way people are rattling on is obscene.

We should’ve been playing the safe pass more often though, we kept trying to get it up to the forwards too quickly which is exactly what Cardiff wanted

Thats how Cardiff play. A shit team, boring to watch and they made us play exactly the same yesterday. We were no better.

If we can't do better then this we're in deep trouble.

Mbokani?

👍

1 succesful pass in 42 minutes from our left side. Abysmal

pqGjCGj.png

It was awful to watch, only consolation is we know that Kenedy improved the left side a lot last season, he certainly made Dummett look less of a liability on the ball. Hopefully Rafa will put this right quickly because with an equally horrible right flank yesterday, there was barely any football played on the deck worth mentioning.

He was trying to take on too many people instead of passing

Hilarious how Dummett only managed 1 successful pass. Would have thought he would have managed a few passes to Clark or Dubravka in the first 42 minutes

He was trying to take on too many people instead of passing

Hilarious how Dummett only managed 1 successful pass. Would have thought he would have managed a few passes to Clark or Dubravka in the first 42 minutes

Exactly i saw him trying too much, not really passing it as such and Dummett just kept hoying it down the line, the team was awful first half especially.

One thing about the penalty. If our forwards don’t encroach there’s a good chance the pen would be retaken. Rarely happens though when players from both teams do it.

Should have been a free kick to Cardiff tbf.

One thing about the penalty. If our forwards don’t encroach there’s a good chance the pen would be retaken. Rarely happens though when players from both teams do it.

Only a retake if the penalty is scored. Howay man Keith Stroud.