Newcastle United vs Chelsea - 26/08/2018 @ 16:00 - Sky

Would like to see:

Dubravka

Yedlin Lascelles Fernandez Dummett

Shelvey Diame

Ritchie              Muto                Murphy

Rondon

Will probably have Clark, Perez and Joselu in there. I'd love to see at least Muto get a start tho, with Chelsea playing a high line and Shelvey knocking them over the top for him.

I think Rondon has to start today, need some more power up front against them today

Our main tactic is a long ball over the top from Shelvey, Spurs kept a ridiculously high line and we had no one with pace to run beyond it, Hopefully Rondon is that man.

Fight MA outside the ground, bring the noise inside the ground supporting the players and manager and give MA noise inside the ground. That is seemingly what Rafa is behind.

In any case I hope Fernandez, Yedlin, Muto and Rondon start in place of Clark, Manq, Kenedy and Joselu.

Chelsea looked vulnerable against Arsenal, more than West Ham did yesterday, so I wouldn't write this off completely. We'll have to be organised, but we usually are under Benitez. Kante is one of their best players, but I don't think he's as good further up the pitch.

For us, I hope its Murphy or Muto and not Atsu on the left. Rondon must have been acquired as a starter, so I hope he's ready now. No minutes last week might delay it again though.

Guest Howaythetoon

I fancy a sending off today, conditions and such. Would be happy with a draw as I can’t see us winning. I want to see a decent performance though and the team looking like the team that finished the season so strong last season because we need to be that team now rather than later in the season if we are to avoid a real relegation fight.

Sadly our transfer window business as Yorkie articulated so well, means we are kind of starting the season like last, a newly promoted team as we haven’t kicked on at all in terms of strengthening the team.

Feels we are going to be up against it in almost every game regardless of opposition. Cheers Mike!