Newcastle United vs Chelsea - 26/08/2018 @ 16:00 - Sky

I fancy a sending off today, conditions and such. Would be happy with a draw as I can’t see us winning. I want to see a decent performance though and the team looking like the team that finished the season so strong last season because we need to be that team now rather than later in the season if we are to avoid a real relegation fight.

Sadly our transfer window business as Yorkie articulated so well, means we are kind of starting the season like last, a newly promoted team as we haven’t kicked on at all in terms of strengthening the team.

Feels we are going to be up against it in almost every game regardless of opposition. Cheers Mike!

Do you care or not care? Can’t work it out. Will you be watching on one of the two small TVs?

No way should that plank start again the one thing we need to turn Chelsea is pace and Joselu has as much as a pissed tortoise

Might be bollocks but heard no Shelvey or Lascelles today.

Some people claiming shelvey is out for 3 weeks.

He's nowhere to be seen in the training pics the club posted on twitter.

If Rondon was at the World Cup or something then maybe fair enough but he has had a full pre season as far as I know. He should have been ready to go last weekend easily

I'm at home watching it and I'm the same feeling nothing. I want us to win but won't be shouting or cheering for it

Pretty much this which is not something I'm particularly enjoying feeling.