Nottingham Forest 3-1 Newcastle United - 29/08/18 - post match from page 25

Greg

Guest covmag

Kenedy got wrecked

To be fair, all of them just stood and watched. There’s something soundly wrong about this club atm.

Yeah it’s ashley and his zero ambition.

Must be shit working in that sort of atmosphere.

will anything be Rafas fault, like ever? cut out this Ashley shite 24/7 , its about attitude of better players thinking they are better than the oppo.

I’m not sure it is that in this case. I think they look like they know they’re beaten already.

its the managers job to get them up for it, to blame FMA for everything is getting fucking stupid man

Kenedy got wrecked

To be fair, all of them just stood and watched. There’s something soundly wrong about this club atm.

will anything be Rafas fault, like ever? cut out this Ashley shite 24/7 , its about attitude of better players thinking they are better than the oppo.

I’m not sure it is that in this case. I think they look like they know they’re beaten already.

its the managers job to get them up for it, to blame FMA for everything is getting fucking stupid man

Give over man, we’ve had this problem since Ashley bought us. Now we have a world class manager and it’s still the same. There’s only one problem here.

Atsu is shit these days.

He's started ok IMO

He’s touched it 3 times. Only the chest pass allowed us to retain possession. He looks like he doesn’t know where he is.

He’s better than Clark though.

We've barely kicked off man, nobody's had loads of touches yet.

If we lose this and go on to lose to City and Arsenal in the next two the mood is going to be absolutely dreadful.

Agreed. We need to stick together though.

Think we'll win tonight and against Arsenal too.

If we lose this and go on to lose to City and Arsenal in the next two the mood is going to be absolutely dreadful.

Agreed. We need to stick together though.

Massively important to our season but there’s people already desperate to have a meltdown.

Atsu is shit these days.

He's started ok IMO

He’s touched it 3 times. Only the chest pass allowed us to retain possession. He looks like he doesn’t know where he is.

He’s better than Clark though.

We've barely kicked off man, nobody's had loads of touches yet.

I meant how do you think he looks ok after 3 touches, given the ball away twice?

Kenedy got wrecked

He's set the tone. Transfer policy, training facilities, the lack of maintenance of SJP, rows over bonuses, the attacks on Rafa etc etc

There is only so much a manger in any walk of life can do when the top brass make it painfully obvious that the club is dead