Nottingham Forest 3-1 Newcastle United - 29/08/18 - post match from page 25

Greg

Guest covmag

If we lose this and go on to lose to City and Arsenal in the next two the mood is going to be absolutely dreadful.

Agreed. We need to stick together though.

Think we'll win tonight and against Arsenal too.

based on what mate?

We're a better side than Forest, I'm hoping that'll show as the game goes on. Arsenal have been shite so far this season and I suspect they'll struggle to go away for the duration of the season. We'll be desperate for a win come the Arsenal game so the lads should be up for it.

will Rafa park the bus v Arsenal again?

If we lose this and go on to lose to City and Arsenal in the next two the mood is going to be absolutely dreadful.

based on what mate?

We're a better side than Forest, I'm hoping that'll show as the game goes on. Arsenal have been shite so far this season and I suspect they'll struggle to go away for the duration of the season. We'll be desperate for a win come the Arsenal game so the lads should be up for it.

Hope so.

Guest firetotheworks

Ki's the only player that's been total shite, but there's little cohesion like. I have to admit though, I really don't even care what happens.

based on what mate?

Got to love a bit 18% possession at home it's the stuff giantkilling dreams are made of

Ki doesn't look like he is trying to win the ball at all ffs.

Was he this bad for Swansea? Looks like he’s robbing a career at the moment.

Pay peanuts and you get Monkeys

You're not going to get Gucci when you shop at Poundland either

Ki's the only player that's been total shite, but there's little cohesion like. I have to admit though, I really don't even care what happens.

Decent summary. Clark started poorly but not had a lot to do since. Atsu looks pretty average but not shite. This many changes was always gonna cause this problem given how poor our squad actually is.

We’re a club desperately trying to survive so cups are always going to be pointless. We’re barely worth supporting but Ashley won’t care.

Guest covmag

Kenedy got wrecked

To be fair, all of them just stood and watched. There’s something soundly wrong about this club atm.

Yeah it’s ashley and his zero ambition.

Must be shit working in that sort of atmosphere.

will anything be Rafas fault, like ever? cut out this Ashley shite 24/7 , its about attitude of better players thinking they are better than the oppo.

If you don’t think the lack of ambition from the very top has an effect on the mood around the club then you’re naive at best.

so if we have no ambition why does Rafa hang around? he knows the craic, im just very very frustrated at everything mate, at times i just want us to close down and save us all from the heartache, im twisting like fuck at everything mate this season  :undecided:

Guest firetotheworks

Hate it when fans do the cringey handball thing every time someone kicks the ball because the other ones shouted it once.

And the "you shit bastard ahhhh" thing when keepers kick the ball. Proper Championship craic.

Aye. I can't believe Leicester still do it despite having won the Premier League. [emoji38]

Hate it when fans do the cringey handball thing every time someone kicks the ball because the other ones shouted it once.

And the "you shit bastard ahhhh" thing when keepers kick the ball. Proper Championship craic.

Aye. I can't believe Leicester still do it despite having won the Premier League. [emoji38]

It's the 'gayest' thing about football tbh