Nottingham Forest 3-1 Newcastle United - 29/08/18 - post match from page 25

Greg

Kenedy doesn't give much of a shite any more, then.

There’s more to this story. He thought the club were buying him but found out they only wanted to loan him again. Think he’s pretty pissed off about it tbh.

He could have just turned down the loan.

Kenedy got wrecked

To be fair, all of them just stood and watched. There’s something soundly wrong about this club atm.

Yeah it’s ashley and his zero ambition.

Must be shit working in that sort of atmosphere.

will anything be Rafas fault, like ever? cut out this Ashley shite 24/7 , its about attitude of better players thinking they are better than the oppo.

If you don’t think the lack of ambition from the very top has an effect on the mood around the club then you’re naive at best.

so if we have no ambition why does Rafa hang around? he knows the craic, im just very very frustrated at everything mate, at times i just want us to close down and save us all from the heartache, im twisting like fuck at everything mate this season  :undecided:

6m to walk away. Worshipped like a god. No Grief. Close to his family. I feel the same. As I have said I think he will sign up for more of this as well. If he does he's not the man I thought he was

Kenedy doesn't give much of a shite any more, then.

There’s more to this story. He thought the club were buying him but found out they only wanted to loan him again. Think he’s pretty pissed off about it tbh.

He could have just turned down the loan.

He was desperate to come though. But yeah I get your point.

Guest firetotheworks

What has happened to Atsu :(

Players who couldn't get a game at Bournemouth and Cast off by a relegated team as key men at Newcastle united. Cheers mike

No one forced Rafa to sign him though

It shouldn't need to be pointed out, but we got him for the Championship and then signed him in the Premier League because he was the cheap option. He only really plays in situations like this.

Kenedy got wrecked

To be fair, all of them just stood and watched. There’s something soundly wrong about this club atm.

will anything be Rafas fault, like ever? cut out this Ashley shite 24/7 , its about attitude of better players thinking they are better than the oppo.

If you don’t think the lack of ambition from the very top has an effect on the mood around the club then you’re naive at best.

so if we have no ambition why does Rafa hang around? he knows the craic, im just very very frustrated at everything mate, at times i just want us to close down and save us all from the heartache, im twisting like fuck at everything mate this season  :undecided:

I totally understand mate, I really do. I just hate Ashley and how he’s sucked us dry and left us as this dry husk of a club and I want the bastard out now.

Kenedy got wrecked

6m to walk away. Worshipped like a god. No Grief. Close to his family. I feel the same. As I have said I think he will sign up for more of this as well. If he does he's not the man I thought he was

Zero chance he stays under Ashley.

Guest firetotheworks

Honestly be better just tearing it all down from the inside now and staring again asap with a new owner even if that is from league 1. I would rather start a fresh with a proper owner by 2021 than another decade of this zombie shit. Nowt has moved on from 2013 and the Brighton defeats

Yes, we know man.

Honestly be better just tearing it all down from the inside now and staring again asap with a new owner even if that is from league 1. I would rather start a fresh with a proper owner by 2021 than another decade of this zombie shit. Nowt has moved on from 2013 and the Brighton defeats

We’d all take that if it was guaranteed he’d sell whilst we were in league one. I’m still not convinced.

You mean apart from the fact we now have a World class manager, and a group of players that actually want to put on the shirt, and have hunger and desire?