Man City v Newcastle Utd. pre match thoughts 5.30pm kick off 01/09/18 (BT)

Guest covmag

I was at a 0-0 there, i think it was rememberance day, that was the most drunk i have ever been in my life, like staggering across roads not having a clue if there were cars coming or not, the match was just a complete blur of green, black white and blue.

Not my finest day.

;D aye it was the same one. We had Milner and I just remember us all rushing forward to the front towards the end. Was a 1230 kick off if I remember right

Yes, i was drinking Vodka straight, on the train across.

I was on the same train that morning as a lad who was drinking straight vodka

Had the whole carriage singing one Curly Geordie

Yup, that was my mate, i was the one with him, "CURLY GIVE US A SONG" :D...wow..small world...we were underage so drank it out of water bottles. That was good fun...WHAADA WE THINK OF SUNDERLANDDD.

Were you one of the blokes drinking magners opposite us? "MAGNERS IRISH CIDER NANANANA."

Dubravka

Yedlin Lascelles Fernandez Schar Clark Dummett

Murphy                            Diame                    Kenedy

Rondon

Think it’ll be 2-1 either way (shock horror!). Clutching at straws but saw City struggle at home in the cup last season against well-organised ‘lesser’ sides: Wolves, Bristol City, Feyenoord and Basel. Tbf think the latter was all over before the home leg. We will be well-organised (liked that image of 11 men on the line!) if we can take one or two of our (few) chances we can get something, against the odds, but clinging on to the possibility.

I was at a 0-0 there, i think it was rememberance day, that was the most drunk i have ever been in my life, like staggering across roads not having a clue if there were cars coming or not, the match was just a complete blur of green, black white and blue.

Not my finest day.

;D aye it was the same one. We had Milner and I just remember us all rushing forward to the front towards the end. Was a 1230 kick off if I remember right

Yes, i was drinking Vodka straight, on the train across.

I was on the same train that morning as a lad who was drinking straight vodka

Had the whole carriage singing one Curly Geordie

Yup, that was my mate, i was the one with him, "CURLY GIVE US A SONG" :D...wow..small world...we were underage so drank it out of water bottles. That was good fun...WHAADA WE THINK OF SUNDERLANDDD.

Were you one of the blokes drinking magners opposite us? "MAGNERS IRISH CIDER NANANANA."

Haha na we were further down the carriage. Think the Blackburn game was the main mental one. You must be gaz? Aye I was just 17 that Man City game

Dubravka

Yedlin Lascelles Fernandez Schar Clark Dummett

Murphy                            Diame                    Kenedy

Rondon

This looks formation looks hilarious on Tapatalk