Newcastle United vs Arsenal - 15/09/2018 @ 15:00 - No UK TV

HaydnNUFC

What a revolting start to the season this fixture list has been :lol:

Yep. I figured it could be a Palace like season this year and Im sticking to it. Ridiculous first couple months worth of fixtures and then it will be time to get some steam. We actually havent been ran off the park so that has me still positive and up beat with what Rafa is doing. The Cardiff match is the only one that gets me mad and that should have been 3 points (even if we played terrible).

Rondon looking good and the defense should continue to gel. We take our lumps now but we gotta scratch and claw then once the top 6 teams are out of the way then get things going.

What a revolting start to the season this fixture list has been :lol:

Yep. I figured it could be a Palace like season this year and Im sticking to it. Ridiculous first couple months worth of fixtures and then it will be time to get some steam. We actually havent been ran off the park so that has me still positive and up beat with what Rafa is doing. The Cardiff match is the only one that gets me mad and that should have been 3 points (even if we played terrible).

Rondon looking good and the defense should continue to gel. We take our lumps now but we gotta scratch and claw then once the top 6 teams are out of the way then get things going.

Rondon looking good but is off to south america to play 2 games for venezuela,  playing in panama on the 12th so rafa will probably end up going with Joselu.

Lacazette and PAE are both amazing players and will give our defenders a tough day at the office, but I'd like to think we'll be capable of minimising their opportunities. We might not even go five at the back if Shelvey is back, because he frequently starts so deep when we're under the kosh.

Binnsy's right to suggest Rondon is likely to miss out - but the way Rafa manages games, it's probably better to bring Rondon on late than Joselu, especially if we're chasing.

If it is four at the back, which pairing do we think Rafa would go for? I'm thinking Lascelles and Fernandez, but I'm curious to see who it is.