Newcastle United vs Arsenal - 15/09/2018 @ 15:00 - No UK TV

HaydnNUFC

Need to get at least a point from this.

It would be something, but considering it's another fixture where we will be heavily outgunned it's not something we can bank on. It's the Cardiffs and Brightons we need to be getting points from, preferably all three.

Yeah, patience will be a virtue with the hand the fixtures computer has dealt. Even if Kenedy had scored the penalty at Cardiff, we'd still be behind a point a game.

Guest neesy111

Need to get at least a point from this.

It would be something, but considering it's another fixture where we will be heavily outgunned it's not something we can bank on. It's the Cardiffs and Brightons we need to be getting points from, preferably all three.

Yeah, patience will be a virtue with the hand the fixtures computer has dealt. Even if Kenedy had scored the penalty at Cardiff, we'd still be behind a point a game.

But it was the wins Vs man utd, arsenal and Chelsea that gave us breathing space last season otherwise could had be tighter.

It's 1 win in 11 games between last season and this season now btw.

Just think we need something to get momentum before some key games.

Guest neesy111

Emery's done the square root of f*** all. Same old soft Arsenal. Respect and sit off them and they'll rip you apart, step on to them, hassle them in possesion and they'll cave.

He's made their defence worse which is an amazing feat.

Get in.

Sorry Tubes.

I said I want us to get points just so we don't become a laughing stock and go down again and give them mackem cretins what they all want, that's all. Can't get intrested or excited about any wins this season ( other than manure as I despise them) as there is zero chance of progression so I just don't see the point. If we finish 10th again for example  Rafa will stay but the squad will be weakened again so we just repeat this season until one of them leave.

I went all over in both championship seasons as I foolishly thought there was hope and I would go home and away in league 2 if we had a normal owner.

This current dead season I just don't see the point of any of it other than we hopefully scrape 17th or above.

Cheers mike

What have I done? Didn't even tag you!

I'm looking forward to the protest, but I'm still keen on seeing us win tomorrow. Think the two can go hand-in-hand, for the time being.

:lol:

They definitely can as long as this all keeps up and then ramps up even if we get a few good wins as it doesn't take much to placate our home crowd now

Hard choice tomorrow. North Shields v Shildon (which has been known to be a lively affair both on and off the pitch) or NUFC v Arsenal. Where one team will try to play and entertain their support and actively seek 3 points and NUFC wont.

I'll have to sleep on this one me thinks.

Hard choice tomorrow. North Shields v Shildon (which has been known to be a lively affair both on and off the pitch) or NUFC v Arsenal. Where one team will try to play and entertain their support and actively seek 3 points and NUFC wont.

Gotta protect that goal difference for 17th place thanks to mike

Gotta protect that goal difference for 17th place thanks to mike

Oh god, they've became aware of each other.

Get in.

Sorry Tubes.

I said I want us to get points just so we don't become a laughing stock and go down again and give them mackem cretins what they all want, that's all. Can't get intrested or excited about any wins this season ( other than manure as I despise them) as there is zero chance of progression so I just don't see the point. If we finish 10th again for example  Rafa will stay but the squad will be weakened again so we just repeat this season until one of them leave.

I went all over in both championship seasons as I foolishly thought there was hope and I would go home and away in league 2 if we had a normal owner.

This current dead season I just don't see the point of any of it other than we hopefully scrape 17th or above.

Cheers mike

who still really gives a shit about this - they are in league one and worse still we are still run by ashley.

what the mackems think of us is the least of any toon fans problems.

I don't that much it's just the only reason I have to want us to get points as it's utterly irrelevant otherwise for me. Up down or whatever doesn't matter for me if he is still here. I want him out and gone at any cost. Hate the bastard with a passion every waking moment, more than I've ever hated anyone or anything

We have no problems just one massive fucking problem